All Topics / Finance / Lease Options resource

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

Hullo,

Has anyone used the Australian Lease Option handbook? Its advertised on the creativerealestate.com.au website – just wondering if it’s as thorough as it suggests!

And are there any other recommended resources?

Thanks!

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

Its about the only Australian resource available. It is very genral in nature and althou giving you lots of ideas, it doesn’t go in the figures. Its worth getting if you are consdering LOs.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

Yeah, I did a bit of a search but couldn’t find much else. Thanks for your help Terry [happy3]

Profile photo of NeilinOzNeilinOz
    @neilinoz

I bought a copy of this book and was unimpressed. I decided to buy the printed copy and received an email promising an unlock code for the download version. I figured seeing as how I paid the higher price that was reasonable. I sent many emails asking for the code and got fobbed off with excuses as to why I couldnt have it. The information in the book is very basic and does not cover the capital gains issue or how to apply capital gains to your lease. I have sent many emails to the author asking about capital gains and never recieved a reply. If the author wants to sell his work then he should at least have the decency to reply to questions about it. He doesnt! and I wouldnt recommend his work to anyone. He makes a good living selling his book, its a pity it’s incomplete and leaves so many important questions unanswered. He provides no support and ignores all requests for further information. Save your money and look elsewhere.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.