All Topics / General Property / Just starting

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of JLtarraJLtarra
    Participant
    @jltarra

Hi all,
    i’m new to the game.
    having read a few books (including 0-130 in 3.5 years) in the past few weeks i’m ready to make a start.
    i like the idea of wrapping, could anyone recomend an accountant and solicitor in melb.

is it just me or is it hard to find +geared properties out there
    the forum is a great source of imformation!
    John[biggrin]

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

Steve McKnight and business partner run a melbourne accountancy firm. maybe try them?

Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of afloatafloat
    Participant
    @afloat

Hi John,
    It is not hard to find the +ive c/f props once you have “taught yourself” how. It is like riding a bike or playing footy, it takes some learning. Some people are quicker than others, for me it was 2+ yrs to learn the game, then make my own guidelines!

Head above water

Afloat

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

Sibo, Steve McKnight and Dave Bradley no longer run the accounting practice… their focus is purely on property investing (.com).

JLTarra – take a look through the forum specifically on wrapping as there’s heaps of info in there and you’re sure to learn a lot, inc. some potantial contacts for accountants etc.

Cheers,

John [biggrin]

(I believe that later this year there will be no +CF deals left in NZ. If you’d like Steve’s MAP protege living in NZ to leverage your time and find the deals to build your portfolio quickly, just ask me!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.