Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Profile photo of high flyerhigh flyer
    @high-flyer

Good on you Nathan. Let’s us know how you went!

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

I have 5 property loans with ST George and i had to have insurance (certificate of currency ) for them all before they would settle. Two are with CGU as my normal insurer does not cover fibre houses. You would have had to send them a certificate of currency before they settled on your loan so they then would have had the proof that you had your own insurance for that peticular propertie. I dont understand why
    cgu would take debits if your not with them?
    Sounds like a solicitor would come in handy if this was the case , as they would have no right to do this and they should be exposed to the public if this is there ploy [thumbsdownanim

If you want the rainbow youve got to put up with the rain!

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

g’day guys,
    thanks for all of your replys, i went off at them and they knew what they did was wrong and gave me refund and terminated payments straight away. i already had insurance taken like 3 days after my cooling off period.
    i just found it quiet rude of my lender to do that i will not refer anyone 2 her ever again through my office either i will travel to the next furtherst out stgeorge lending centre just so i dont deal with that mole!

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

HI Cobra

I wish! As I said, I rang the Ombudsman’s office, and they are the ones who gave me the info! I’ve had three debits reversed so far ($2083 each!), and last week I finally got a letter from the company debiting my card letting me know that my bank reversed the transaction in February (they’re very quick these guys that work for NII)!! I now owe them $2096 or something (must be penalty charges), and must pay by cheque or credit card. I also must contact NII (who no longer operate) to update my details.

They can go get stuffed!!

It was probably a good thing though – the limit on that card was $10500, and it seemed that every time it was raised, I would spend that much on it! Got harder and harder to pay it off each month, but I still managed to.[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.