All Topics / Hotch Potch / ABC Reality Bites 6th April 8pm

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of rickottonrickotton
    Participant
    @rickotton

I just had a chance to see the Tuesday 6th reality bites and it was fun to see a number of familiar faces especially as they shot a lot of this 2 years ago, I felt like I was over at mums trying to show off a new girl and she pulls out the old “I remember when” photos
    Boy an extra 10lbs suurrreee gets exaggerated on the tele

Rick Otton

Profile photo of Wrapper GirlWrapper Girl
    @wrapper-girl

Hi Rick
    Was great to see the show and see how far you have come. We went to the November 2003 Boot Camp and have nothing but high praise for the quality of the presentation you gave. The 4 days flew by – we learnt a lot, laughed a lot and really felt a part of your family. A top class presentation from a top class guy. Well Done.
    Tracy

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

My favourite part was when Rick was in Las Vegas after the property guru convention. He looked totally confused – the guys with great presentation skills and very little information sold heaps, and the people who shared great information very simply sold a lot less.
    It doesn’t make sense to me either!!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

I found Rick being moulded by the PR juggernaut quiet interesting. Do others feel that a bloke in a $4000 suit driving a flash Merc has more ceredibility than a bloke in $600 suit driving a 2000 Commerdore. Us Ozzies aren’t that fickle are we ?
    Or is there something more to it.

Overall the segment was quite inspiring….

Profile photo of milkmanjrmilkmanjr
    @milkmanjr

Personally, I would prefer to buy a product off someone who wasn’t as high profile. The old Rick as such. No fancy suits, fancy cars.
    Then again, plenty of people aspire to these sorts of material goals.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey
    Originally posted by WallFlower:

I found Rick being moulded by the PR juggernaut quiet interesting. Do others feel that a bloke in a $4000 suit driving a flash Merc has more ceredibility than a bloke in $600 suit driving a 2000 Commerdore. Us Ozzies aren’t that fickle are we ?
    Or is there something more to it.

One of the things any presentation book or actor will tell you is that looking the part is more than 50% of playing the part.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of INCjohnINCjohn
    @incjohn

Taped the show, and just saw it tonight.
    It was a great show and really showed Rick’s personal side.
    Funny, the seminar Rick attended in Las Vegas, they were the same people that did a similar show in Sydney a few years back.
    I also felt that these people were great story tellers, but like Rick said, had no substance.
    I could not believe how people started throwing money after each speaker spoke.
    I saw Wright Thurston, Hans Jakobi, who were 2 of the salemen on stage.
    I was very happy for the young couple, on the programme, who finally had the courage to take action and implement the knowledge recieved.
    Inspirational!
    Good on ya Rick…[specool]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘ABC Reality Bites 6th April 8pm’ is closed to new replies.