All Topics / Help Needed! / Need to buy a new stove for IP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RevJohnRevJohn
    @revjohn

Hi there. I’ve just bought my first IP – in country WA. The tenant says he’s happy to sign a 12 month lease if I buy a new stove, – fine by me. I’m now back in the UK. The property manager said he could take care of the purchase, should I just leave it all up to him? Or should I research particular models and make a recomendation? If so can anyone give me an idea of a reasonable quality but not too expensive brand or model of stove or a stockist in the Bunbury WA area.

many thanks,
    Simon

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Look on the internet at the westinghouse and sunbeam sites. Have a look for a basic stove – do you want a timer, glass front door? whatever – pick the basic idea of what you want, contact your agent and ask them to go and buy one, have it delivered (sometimes the store you buy the stove from will take the old one away for nothing). Agent can organise the stove and the electrician. Use email with your agent – no probs!!!
    Cheers
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

If your tenant loves cooking and the stove is very important to him, maybe you can -if he wants to- let him choose the stove, just tell him what price range to look at. If he loves the stove he might want to stay for years!
    Perhaps from there the PM can take over and order it and have it installed.

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

TRy Retravision or rick hart or kleenheat gas they are all very competitive.Or reece plumbing I just saved a packet buying thru them they are very good.
    Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

At the very least… get your PM to get 3 competitive quotes on the item, plus installation, if your a fair way out ( rural ) may be travel as well

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of RevJohnRevJohn
    @revjohn

thanks guys. appreciate your help

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.