All Topics / Hotch Potch / Steve’s Wrap Pack

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Profile photo of stevefazakstevefazak
    @stevefazak

Hi Team

I am considering buying Steve’s Pack, it sounds fantastic and I belive I would make a GREAT Wrapper, could any body give me some feedback on this.

Steve

Profile photo of Tasman PropertyTasman Property
    Participant
    @tasman-property

Steve, the wrap kit will confirm that wrapping is for you or not. Whilst I havent read it myself, I know Steve has carefully written it and it is as current as current can be.

At first I chuckled at your post, then realised that your attitude is spot on for success – so give it your best shot!

If you’re trying to justify the cost, ask yourself: What’s the worst that can happen? What have you got to lose? and then ask What’s the best that can happen, how good will it be if it works? You should then know what to do.

I’m in the MAP, and can provide +CF deals in NZ for a fee. Email me for details.

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

Steve,

If you are as committed to it as you sound, the cost is insignificant…… you will more than make up the cost in your first deal.

Cheers

Profile photo of JesterJester
    @jester

Wraps are ethically “ambiguous”, you face the risk of government regulation (as in SA) & wrappees are financially risky, generally. Each to his own but I wouldn’t touch it with a stick.

Jester

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I’m confused about the guarantee on this product. In one large section on the page:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/resources/5.html

it says you can get your money back and keep the products IF you do a wrap and don’t make triple your money. On the bottom of the page, it contains a 14-day money back guarantee. I’ve quoted both guarantees below. I’m wondering which one is valid.

“Remember: Your purchase is covered by the PropertyInvesting.com 14-day ‘money-back’ promise. If you’re not 100% satisfied, we’ll take itback, no questions asked.”

“The ‘No Hard Feelings’ Guarantee
    I’ve thought long and hard about offering an appropriate money back guarantee for The Wrap Kit.

“Honestly, I’m expecting some purchasers, once they see how much is involved in running a successful investing business, will be turned off. But that’s not a bad outcome though, as I think it’s better to have paid a few thousand dollars educating yourself than lose tens of thousand of dollars with a poor investment.

“Still, I don’t feel it’s fair for me to provide the education to the extent contained in The Wrap Kit only to be told “it’s of no use because there’s more to wrapping than first thought.

“On the other hand, for this kind of money there needs to be some protection that the information on offer works and will deliver on the promises made.

“So here’s the guarantee- if you follow the approach outlined in The Wrap Kit and don’t make a at least three times your purchase cost on your first wrap deal, then I’ll fully refund all monies paid plus you can keep the resource.

“There’s only condition… your first wrap deal must begin within twelve months of your purchase.

“The equation is simple… follow my approach, take action, and if you don’t make at least $6,600 on your first deal then I’ll refund your purchase cost plus you can keep the resource – no hard feelings.”

kay henry

Profile photo of stevefazakstevefazak
    @stevefazak

Jester

wouldn’t touch it with a stick what does he mean by that
    Steve

Profile photo of milkmanjrmilkmanjr
    @milkmanjr

Steve,
    He means that he would’t go near it, wouldn’t consider using it, wouldn’t pay for it.
    Each to their own.

J

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

Good point about the refund policy. I’ve asked Alister to look into it, but the 14 day part is hard coded onto all products in the shop area and we need to change this asap.

The ‘No Hard Feelings’ refund applies.

Re: the product, it is a lot more than just a wrap product as it explains the way we automate our entire property business. Having said that – I don’t want everyone to buy it as it is a niche product for a niche market.

For those that want to do it right, it’s worth the investment.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

@milkmanjr

Steve Mc,
    Just out of interest,
    Have you seen or rea any of the other ‘Wrap Packs’ on the market? Rick O, Jamie Mc etc

J

Profile photo of Steve McKnightSteve McKnight
    Keymaster
    @stevemcknight

Hi,

I have seen Rick’s product, which is how I picked up that he had copied one of my templates and passed it off as his own. I was unaware that Jamie Mc. had anything that covered wraps.

Cheers,

Steve McKnight

Remember that success comes from doing things differently.

Steve McKnight | PropertyInvesting.com Pty Ltd | CEO
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com

Success comes from doing things differently

@milkmanjr

Nice work Steve!!
    You could file a claim for a percentage of all profits made by people who used Ricks product!!
    Just checked some fliers from 21st Century , and they are pretty ambigous about what you actually get, I assumed they did a wrap product.

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

Steve,
    with that attitude you’ll win in the long run regardless. Keep it up.

Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Kay

I am firstly sorry if I have missed something here but what didn’t you get about the double guarantee?

Steve F

I have seen the Wrap Kit and I have to say it is more than comprehensive (if there can be such a thing) a lot of people wont continue with wraps as a result of this product as they will realise that wraps is a serious business not like buy & holds, you have many responsibilities throughout the term of the contract and STeves wrap kit lays it all out, no frills. A top resource for serious investors.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Leigh- it is NOT a double guarantee. The hardcoded 14 day no questions asked money guarantee is a mistake. The hard coding will be removed, and only the No Hard Feelings guarantee will apply.

kay henry

Profile photo of jscottjscott
    @jscott

Anyone that has seen both Rick Ottons and Steve’s wrap packs like to put up a comparison???

Jason.

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Say all does not go well in the first wrap deal, and $6,600 is not made. Are the costs involved with setting up the deal re-funded also.

Profile photo of HHHHHH
    @hhh

Hi all

I will be shortly making the move into wrapping and would like comparisons between Steve’s and Ricks’ wrap packs.

Cheers[biggrin]

HHH

Profile photo of WallFlowerWallFlower
    @wallflower

Just get Steve’s
    [strum]

WF

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

HHH
    If you do a search of the forum, there are comparisions that have been posted in the past. Steve has recently released his new Wrap Kit, though, and so those comparisons may be a little out of date.
    Still, it should give you some more information to think about.

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of lozza123lozza123
    @lozza123

Oh well, here goes: Might as well put in my 2 cents worth while we’re at it!

Rick’s Wrap Pack also has a guarantee… I think if your first wrap doesn’t make 3 times what you spent on the kit, you get your money back. You would have to check on his website for current info though.

Both Wrap kits offer mentoring… one by phone, one by email. Pretty similar I think.

Both come with an audio component. I have Rick’s Wrap Pack, and I listen to the CD’s in the car all the time! Can’t comment on Steve’s audio section yet, as I don’t have his kit. But I’m sure they’d be helpful too.

If you are really keen on wraps, you may as well bite the bullet and get on with it!

I acutally don’t know who Jamie Mc. is, so maybe someone else could enlighten us?

Lozza

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Steve’s Wrap Pack’ is closed to new replies.