All Topics / Heads Up! / Who is Spruiker No. 5?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry
    Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

That is a very good question Kay.

For some reason the article doesn’t actually mention any names!

In fact, after reading the bit about free intro nights, I thought for a moment ( just one moment )that one of those “spruikers” might be NJ himself because he runs free intro nights in order to help generate revenue via his “accreditted offices”.

Saying for the day: If you win the rat race, you’re still a rat![thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

I think I know who it is?????????

Profile photo of bensonbenson
    Participant
    @benson
    Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi all,

I suspect that the “5th Spruiker” is every other unnamed spruiker and is Mr J’s way of warning people off all spruikers.

Me just pondering the imponderables.

Derek
    [email protected]

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email welcome.

@yack

Clue Number 1 –

<<<<<<Now, let’s look at Property Spruiker Number Five. One with a conscience, perhaps.

This man admitted recently, “Short of blind luck, it’s impossible for anyone to become a millionaire in a year.”

But that’s not what was said on television where he is described as “The Millionaire Maker”. Last month, he was reported to be turning people into millionaires in six months, not twelve months.>>>>>

Any ideas?????????

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Sorry, don’t believe it yack.

Some of it does fit but I hardly think he would admit to Neil Jenman that he was lying.

It has to be someone else.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

@yack

I just received the jenman email newsletter. As I have a passion for property I subscribe to a few email newsletters. Got Steves a few days ago and Jenman today….

It says ….This article focuses on just five of the dozens of currently active spruikers. This weekend, one will be spruiking to ‘900 hopefuls’ who, between, them, will have parted with almost $2 million to hear his “secrets”. We have numbered these spruikers from 1 – 5. See if you can put a name to each number. For the answers, just email us.

I may email him after I make my prediction. For confirmation I can email them.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Is it just me, or has that article been reworded overnight. I refer specifically to the comments about spruiker no5.

I am so sure it was more agressive than that. Can anyone please reread that section and tell me I am not going crazy.

I am sure he said Spruiker no5 ‘admitted he was lying’. I can’t see that bit anymore.

If it has been changed and I think it has, he has done it to stop any legal action.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

@yack

I dont recall the word lying but I did not pay alot of attention to it. Lying is a very strong word, so if he used it then maybe he did change it for legal reasons.

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Hey all

Can you help me out with Spruikers 1-4?

I’m fairly sure that No 3 is Ed Burton – he says pay only $2711 tax on $100,000.

The others don’t ring bells though?

Possible candidates:
    Brad Sugars
    Peter Spann

ummm, can’t think of any others off the top of my head….

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Actually, just thought of another two:

Hans Jakobi
    Jamie McIntyre

and maybe Rick Otton?

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of GramyreGramyre
    @gramyre

It certainly not the same as I read yesterday. I thought there was a mention of spruiker # 5 being afraid of being found out and asking for help in how to explain it (and although I don’t remember the actual word “lying” that was the impression I got). Now I have gone back it won’t be in my temporary internet files, maybe someone who was there before but hasn’t gone back can find it in theirs?

Profile photo of manofactionmanofaction
    @manofaction

See my previous post….I rest my case… the article writter hides behind nicknames and has no courage to name names.

And by tricking you all into specualting who’s who, you do exactly what the writer wants.

There’s a saying in sales…. create F.U.D. … fear, uncertainty, doubt. Then they will come to you as “the solution”.

If you use your common sense, you’ll quickly work out the writer of the article is actually “Spruiker No 6”.

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I have no fear, uncertainty or doubt. It’s quite clear really. And that article wasn’t changed. I read it over a number of times. I just find it interesting that Spruiker No. 5 feels so sad about it all.

It’s funny how people on here get into so much trouble for questioning things. And yet, the Spruiker No. 5 just tells it like it is, and everyone says it couldn’t be so!

Welcome to upside down land! [upsidedown]

kay henry

@yack

Ok.

Spruiker No. 5 – I think is Steve McKnight

And

Spruiker No.6 as you describe him is Neil Jenman from the Jenman Group. Ok – lets not forget he too has his own agenda of building a real estate franchise group. By slamming consumer issues he can describe himself as a defender of consumer rights.

Everybody has their own agendas. Hopefully we can all take out the bias and make up our own minds.

For both Spruikers – There are some issues I believe in and there are some issues I dont believe in.

Profile photo of FibejebeFibejebe
    @fibejebe

I subscribe to the Jenman newsletter so emailed them and asked them to name names. They replied with the following (quote)

“The Five Candidates in the article are…

1. John Fitzgerald; 2. Jack Weavers; 3. Ed Burton; 4. Dymphna Boholt; 5. Steve McKnight (end quote)

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Fibejebe:

I subscribe to the Jenman newsletter so emailed them and asked them to name names. They replied with the following (quote)

“The Five Candidates in the article are…

1. John Fitzgerald; 2. Jack Weavers; 3. Ed Burton; 4. Dymphna Boholt; 5. Steve McKnight (end quote)

How come the replied did not mention Spruiker No.6 Neil Jenman?…lol

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

How come he missed Steve Navra & Rick Otton!

Shame – Neil – shame!

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of RedTimRedTim
    @redtim

I can’t help it notice some similarities with Neil Jenman and Chancellor Palpadine from Star Wars.
    If you look long enough and hard enough, there are some disturbing discoveries!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.