All Topics / Help Needed! / property listings

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of property.investingproperty.investing
    @property.investing

Just looking to start out in the +ve cf caper and was wondering if anyone was able to recommend an online site with listings that they had found fit the mould.

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Welcome.
    About the only advice you will get will be to do some research.
    Dont think these guys will give away too many secrets.
    Good luck.
    Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of property.investingproperty.investing
    @property.investing

cheers Russ.

My focus is in my home state for the moment but thanks.

Shame about the others though as I think it’s a bit near sighted to compete when it’s investors who will stimulate what is becoming a stagnant market. My demand (as a newbie) can only stimulate growth so if they’re truly established investors they can only benefit from my activity. And there’s your win-win.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan
    Originally posted by property.investing:

cheers Russ.

My focus is in my home state for the moment but thanks.

Shame about the others though as I think it’s a bit near sighted to compete when it’s investors who will stimulate what is becoming a stagnant market. My demand (as a newbie) can only stimulate growth so if they’re truly established investors they can only benefit from my activity. And there’s your win-win.

The websites you can look at are

http://www.realestate.com.au

http://www.domain.com.au

http://www.australianrealty.com

http://www.noagentproperty.com.au

There are plenty more. Just use a search engine.

In regards to your comment –

Shame about the others though as I think it’s a bit near sighted to compete when it’s investors who will stimulate what is becoming a stagnant market.

I think that’s a bit steep.

IMHO, good properties, wether they are +ve Cf or -ve geared are hard to come by. I personally have spent alot of time and money to build relationships with various agents. Why should I give away my innermost secrets for you to outbid me at auction or during negotiations on a property? Your claim that it is a win-win situation is not quite correct. If I have to pay $10,000 more because I have three other interested parties gunning for a particular property where is the win for me……….or you for that matter?

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of property.investingproperty.investing
    @property.investing

First off cheers for the site references. While these are well known sites I appreciate the effort in starting with a positive.

In terms of your comments on competition you are spot on when it comes to the acquisition of property however, if you already own properties you will benefit from the additional demand that a new investor will inject into the market ie. if I outbid another investor by $10k on a property you are selling.

My comment was therefore that, as an established investor, you only stand to gain by encouraging new investors. Think about this – why would Steve do what he does if my comment was erroneous?

Ta for the feedback!

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

I’ll take on board what you say and say that you are right if only the person who has the properties in the first place is not wishing to buy any more in the area. If their intention is to buy more and more in the same area, I doubt they would be willing to share.

I am prepared to share two areas I have IP’s though.

Cremorne NSW and New Farm QLD. I would love to see some more CG on top of what we have got already.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.