All Topics / General Property / Anyone used a buyers advocate ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of DaveMorroDaveMorro
    @davemorro

I ask because i know one through a business networking group i am in.
    I am about to purchase my first IP and it makes sense to me to get a little help.
    The buyers advocates claim to be able to save you more than what they cost you.

Any experiences?

Cheers

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Dave,
    I felt the same way and have thought in the past about going through one. However it depends on your strategy. Mine is the Steve McKnight principle. I went through the investors club once and after that I realized that it was a great learning curve. There’s no such thing as a free lunch and when you lose out, you’ve only got yourself to blame. As Steve said, ‘the buck stops with you’. However, if they are charging a fee to buy below market value (which you will only know if you put it on the market and see what someone is willing to pay) and it makes money from day one (assuming that’s your strategy) or if it makes good capital gains in time to come then why not? Just make sure you do your own due diligence and don’t rely on others opinions (including mine!) because as we all know, opinions are like arseholes, everybody’s got one!
    Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.