All Topics / Site Problems / Feedback / Website doesn’t open, help needed

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

Does anybody know why the website doesn’t open when I click on a link? Is something wrong with my security settings?
    Thanks for your response!

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent
    Originally posted by Prop16:
    Does anybody know why the website doesn’t open when I click on a link? Is something wrong with my security settings?
    Thanks for your response!

Hi Prop16

I know it’s a stupid question, but if PropertyInvesting.com isn’t opening…. how did you post your message? [blink]

(maybe I’m just slow at this hour of the night)

Usually with web-site problems, the more detail you can give, the better. It helps us to pinpoint the problem and develop a solution

If you can do this for me, I’d be really appreciative.

Thanks

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour! Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? PM me!

Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

Hi Brent,

what I meant was, when I clicked on one of the links in one of the forums, nothing happened. The website related to that link didn’t open.
    It’s not necessarily that there’s something wrong with your website.
    Usually it works, but now to open the website I’ve to rightclick on the link, copy shortcut and paste it in the address.

This also happened when there was a link in one of the emails I received. It’s a general question.
    Thanks in advance for your help.

Prop16

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hey Prop16,

Do you have any ad or popup-blocking software? Because the links open up in a new window, this could be the cause.

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour!

Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? e-mail or PM me!

Profile photo of Prop16Prop16
    @prop16

Hi Brent,

yes, I’ve the Stop the Pop up Lite software installed. I’ll try to deactivate it.
    Thanks!

Prop16

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.