All Topics / Opinionated! / What do you thinkof my garden?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

I just checked out the pics of our house on Realestate.com.au Dongara W.A 163k.My garden looks great.What do you think?Check out the extra pics.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Looks good. Why you got two agents selling? How far from Perth is Dongara? It looks like one of the cheapest in the area. What rent can you expect?

Profile photo of milkmanjrmilkmanjr
    @milkmanjr

I was more impressed with the artwork on the fridge!!

J

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Russ

I’ll help to get you some more replies

Here is Russ’s home.

I gotta ask, did you really have to leave you undies hanging up on the back verandah!!!!

How far are you from the beach. Dongara is a might fine place to live, where are you moving to?

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

The undies were a good touch hey!Didnt realise they were there .LOL. Rent for about $150.Only 2 agentws in town so open listed so can sell myself if I get the inclination.Still a bit of work left to do on the mobile home so not in too great a hurry to sell.We are about 15 min walk to the beach.We are moving on so I can put some ideas into practice regarding renos.And investing.Just gonna live in the bus for a while and do quick renos etc.So much scope here in W.A.Might do the first reno in Carnarvon and then use the profit to invest in other areas.I,m an ex fisherman so like to stick to the coast.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

@rugbyfan

Spent 12 months around Carnavon working on sheep and cattle stations and in town. My relo’s owned a bit of commercial and residential property in the town.

Nice relaxing place to live.

@russh

I grew up in Carnarvon.Then fished out of there on prawn and scallop trawlers for 15 years.Great climate.Love the interaction with all the different workers that come from all over oz to work there each year.Its such a diversified state isnt it.Mining,fishing farming tourism horticulture.Incredible.Dongara is 360 k,s from Perth and 65 k,s sth Geraldton.Carnarvon is about a 1000k,s nth of Perth.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Yeh, good idea to spruce up the front yard with some palm trees.

Thanks for the idea.

Pisces

Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Hey Russ,
    Good effort!!! I’d be pleased with that! I bet you’ll miss relaxing in the garden when you sell it. I’m selling my house too, anyone interested, it’s obviously not a +ve CF property. Here’s the link:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&ag=&s=nsw&c=42461920&tm=1080626831&id=101406893&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=&cu=&fmt=&header=

Sorry, don’t know how to do it so you can just click and go there!! Not very computer literate I’m afraid.
    My garden isn’t anything compared to yours though Russ! Not much of a gardener either.

Rachel[thumbsupanim]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Great job Russ, u got any b4 pics?

Did u just recently reno this house?

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

@rugbyfan
    Originally posted by Rachel77:

Hey Russ,
    Good effort!!! I’d be pleased with that! I bet you’ll miss relaxing in the garden when you sell it. I’m selling my house too, anyone interested, it’s obviously not a +ve CF property. Here’s the link:

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin/rsearch?a=o&ag=&s=nsw&c=42461920&tm=1080626831&id=101406893&f=0&p=10&t=res&ty=&snf=&cu=&fmt=&header=

Sorry, don’t know how to do it so you can just click and go there!! Not very computer literate I’m afraid.
    My garden isn’t anything compared to yours though Russ! Not much of a gardener either.

Rachel[thumbsupanim]

Very nice clean home Rachel, even with kids!!!! You shouldn’t have trouble getting people to look at it.

They must like Milo alot though. Damn that’s a big tin!

@russh

We did all the work ourselves except drivig the bobcat when they cleared the backyard lolThey offered to let me have a go but I wasnt game Ha Ha.We bought the shed second hand and dismantled it then rebuilt it here.I built the gazebo cause I,ve never done one before but after doing it I dont think I wouyld do another Bit difficult.Did all the bricklaying concreting and paving bit by bit.Thats why my favourite saying is “The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step”.Never look at the size of a project as it can scare You off.Just take one step at a time and viola before you know it is all done .Would love to show the before pics but dont know how.Its funny we always have a nice garden but never actually spend time there once its done.

Profile photo of Rachel77Rachel77
    @rachel77

Hey Rugbyfan,

You never can have too much milo you know!!!

The house is only clean cause I clean it everyday about 50 times!! Notice there are no shots of the kids bedrooms!!! I know you know what I’m talking bout.[suave2]

Rachel.

@rugbyfan
    Originally posted by Rachel77:

Hey Rugbyfan,

The house is only clean cause I clean it everyday about 50 times!! Notice there are no shots of the kids bedrooms!!! I know you know what I’m talking bout.[suave2]

Rachel.

Only too well!

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

Very nice russH, I like the lucky bamboo plant on the studie desk, apparently the guy who started making these plants is now a multi millionaire can u believe it [specool] Dont think they have been around long either. I got told it was some guy form NZ came up with the idea . Oh well maybe you can do the same ,looks like you have a green thumb [trigger]

If you want the rainbow youve got to put up with the rain!

@russh

Risky. We love to watch things grow
    Maybe we should fertilize the bank account
    Russ.

@russh

Risky. We love to watch things grow
    Maybe we should fertilize the bank account
    Russ.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.