All Topics / Heads Up! / ABC Tue 30th 8.00pm: Selling Success

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Redwing,
    You’re correct re: your father’s comment. An IQ does improve the more time you sit for one due to the fact of repitition. The more you practis, the better you get. Also the results from an IQ test can vary markedly due to anxiety performance, mood, ability to focus on the day etc. Also IQ tests really just show what you what they want to measure. Also their are many forms of IQ, eg. spacial, verbal, social, emotional,etc.

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

[axe]I agree with any negative comments made above about BSugars. I found him such an annoying, brainwashing slime-ball, he makes me puke.

[arrowhead]What good does it do anyway to become a billionaire if all you can think of is how to fill up your garage with large numbers of cars, what good does that do? If you go to his seminar you will be financing his next ferrari instead of your own car.[bike2]

[bawl][B)]No matter how rich he is, his style and manner just make me sick!

[bomb]Gee I would HATE to be at his seminar, with his sect-like style and arrogant manner. The loud cheering to start with at the beginning put me off already.[jerry]

[sleep2]Did you see everyone yawning?
    Yes good point Kay about sleep-deprivation. So true!
    I can yawn whenever I like for free and don’t have to pay thousands of dollars to do so. LOL

[thumbsdown2]Horses for courses, some people love him but I would slaughter him if he were my horse!

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

The main problem with seminars I think is that often once they finish the impact they achieved dies with them. Im currently using some of tony robbins cd’s and I think they are excellent because they introduce daily measures that keep you focussed and acting etc, not get you all hyped up and then send you home.
    Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I missed the show last Tues, but fortunately I taped and just finished watching and would like to give some thought.

I think the program is pretty good because it shown you behind the scene of how you spent $8000. People like me and Yack who have not been to expensive similar before would now have a bit of understanding of what’s like.

Looking forward to next week ‘Selling Success by Rick Otton’.

And don’t forget to watch 60 minutes ch09 this sunday 04 April 2004 at 7.30pm. Property investing Scam – The Sting.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of SalubriousSalubrious
    @salubrious

Its funny[biggrin], I dont see guys like Kerry Packer and Bill Gates giving away their so called trade secrets do you? [blink]

These guru’s are the biggest frauds or the biggest self head inflators ive seen for a while.

What do they have to offer that cant be found on this site for example?

Believe in yourself, as all our days are numbered, so enjoy the journey ladz……….

“Dont be looking in your back yard for a four leaf clover when the opportunity of a lifetime could be knocking on your front door….”

Profile photo of FWFW
    @fw

I always liked the statement “your income will never exceed your personal development”.
    No idea where it came from!

Keep smiling
    Felicity 8-)

Profile photo of PhoenixrisingPhoenixrising
    @phoenixrising

Jim Rohn I think

Geoff

Profile photo of CarLoverCarLover
    Participant
    @carlover

I went to an evening $60 seminar from Brad Sugars a few years ago. Brad was bragging about how he bought a business so cheap, at unfairly low prices. His mentality is clearly win/lose. His lack of ethics and worship of money made me sick. No way would I go to one of his seminars.

I believe that Brad started his career in marketing. He’s certainly been successful at marketing himself, but I doubt many of his graduates get the value they were expecting.

Why would want 1 billion dollars? With 2 millions, you can live comfortably and focus on what you really want to do.

I agree with others comments about IQ. When someone braggs about their IQ, it’s a warning signal that they think too highly of themselves and probably look down at others. An educated person theses day should know that theses IQ test fail to capture many important characteristics that makes a capable person.

CarLover.

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Some people do – some people teach.

You can learn from both types of people.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

I am glad this post came up again to give me an opportunity to read Cel’s post.- Celivia- you are sooooo funny :o) [goatee]

kay henry

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.