All Topics / General Property / Tempting returns…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of holdencommodoreholdencommodore
    @holdencommodore

I am yet to purchase my first +CF property, and cant wait to get into it, but just wondering what people are generally getting as their return per week? Steve mentioned in ‘130 properties…’ that he & Dave were generally getting about $50/week per property. Obviously it will vary from portfolio to portfolio (as location, size, supply & demand, strategy etc will affect each property in a different way), but am interested to know what kind of return people are getting on their +CF properties (in general, or average for your portfolio).
    Thanks!

(“,) $$$ HoLdEnCoMmOdOrE $$$ (“,)

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

H.C,
    Return per week is depend on how much you borrow or how much deposit you put in the first place.

Currently I am in the process of buying +CF and I borrowing 103% for my purchase. After depreciation and that the cash flow is about $10-$20 Per Week. But if I put in 20% + purchase cost then the return will be much higher %50-$60 per week.

I am buying this not for +CF, but for capital grow as well. As I believe the area I am buying will have capital grow in the future that’s base on my research.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

hi there,

“Return per week is depend on how much you borrow or how much deposit you put in the first place.”

Yes, exactly. It’s all relative to that. $50 a week might be about right for an 80 percent loan on a 50k property renting for 130 per week. yielding 13 and a bit percent. i think that’s the kind of numbers Steve was doing back then that he uses as examples.

Those kind of properties and returns aren’t so much available in Aus in that price range any more, but in NZ they sure still are.

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

I am looking at two properties that will return $20 – $30 a week after borrowing 105% of the purchase price. This works out at a 15 – 16% yield. I doubt I will find too much residential property in Australia in reasonable areas returning much more.

If I chose to put a 20% deposit down, I would see returns of $30 – $40 a week.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.