All Topics / General Property / Rural land for $1000

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Hey all i have found vacanbt land in Wa for $1000 – $2000 3 hours south east of perth.
    what do u rekon of them?
    maybe go up in price?

Profile photo of holdencommodoreholdencommodore
    @holdencommodore

Hey Nath, if I found land for $1000 in VIC, Id be Lovin’ it! Considering its not too far from Perth, there must be a reason why its so cheap. Have a look at the Title, see if there’s any covenants or caveats over the property that restrict you from potentially building, what you are allowed to use the property for (zoning) etc. Also, with the caveats – this probably wouldnt be an issue, but someone else may be claiming an interest in the land, and if you just go along & buy it, their interest will prevail over yours – ie. you lose all you money.
    On the other hand though, if the above checks out to be ok, what can you buy for $1000-$2000 these days? Nothing much, but especially nothing in the property game. Cant hurt, but make sure you look into it properly. Could be the bargain of a lifetime! Who knows!
    Good luck wif it anyway!

(“,) $$$ HoLdEnCoMmOdOrE $$$ (“,)

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

If you do your homework you will find cheap land in a lot of areas.Some councils actually give land away to attract people into the town.Where I live on the coast the land starts at $50k and goes up to about $400k for a suburban block.Fifty k,s east of here you can get a block for $2000.It all depends on where you want to live.Remember tho that it costs a fair bit more to build in a regional area and you have to watch out for floods and earthquakes.If you want to invest in W.A give me a buzz I,d be glad to help.Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.