Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Any one here used Navra services? If so what do u think?

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I saw there ads in API, I contacted them for there services. After read through there brochure and that I decide not to go ahead.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Bear,

Attended a two day course last year and found the two long days to be well worth losing a weekend and spending the $280.

Steve is a definite growth focussed investor (would be a good debate with Steve McK) and has a number of strategies to maximise every $ you have so you can retire before time. Steve uses property as his core strategy and then combines this with shares and cash for maximum effect.

I used their services for a limited financial plan that confirmed what I picked up on the weekend and have since invested some money with his share fund – up until attendance at the course I had considered shares to be too risky for this little black duck.

I haven’t used their property location service as this side of things is taken care of but will continue to use their share fund as a supplementary investment device.

If you have any other questions then do not hesitate to ask away.

Derek
    [email protected]

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email welcome.

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Thanks Derek

I attended his one day course last Saturday and found it very interesting. I was just curious if any one was using his services and how they felt they were going.

I met with one of his financial planners yesterday and unfortunately my circumstances at present aren’t really sufficient to put his practices in place and feel +ve is still the way to go for myself.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.