All Topics / Help Needed! / Uploading picture?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

How do you upload your pic to the site.Thanks.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Russ PM me regarding + geared IP’s in WA and what you are offering..

REDWING[biggrin]

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of A1ozA1oz
    Participant
    @a1oz

Hiya Russ, Firstly thanks with your help to my question it was appreciated, secondly i would be interested in seeing what you have to offer on + geared properties so if you like you can PM me with some information [biggrin]

Your only here for a short time so enjoy life as best you can.

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

why don’t you guys send russ a PM and get in touch that way?

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Why cant someone please tell me how to get my ugly mug on the site.[biggrin]

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent
    Originally posted by richmond:

why don’t you guys send russ a PM and get in touch that way?

Ahh, Richmond – always such a lateral thinker [biggrin]

Can you upload pictures? The short answer is no. The forums CAN allow people to add pictures to their posts, but we’ve turned the functionality off.

There are a few reasons;

1- If it’s on, it tends to ‘tempt’ people to upload huge/lots of pictures, burning up bandwidth, costing PropertyInvesting.com money and leading to really long load times for dialup users of the site.

2- We don’t want people to upload properties which they have for sale and use PropertyInvesting.com as an online listing service. (Really, we want to stay away from ads all together)

3- It difficult for the moderators to police appropriate posts at the moment – not to mention inappropriate pictures – including checking whether pictures are under copyright.

We weighed up the options, and decided to keep picture-posting off.

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour!

Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? e-mail or PM me!

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Thanks for clearing that one up Brent.Russ.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.