All Topics / Opinionated! / WebMaster, what a problem we’ve got here

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

I note that Chan started a thread titled ‘Opiniated !-Where are they ?’ which talks about the factt that the posts in this section have dried up.

Then, somehow Bill’s post and, even more so Wyane’s post, suddenly took the thread into a different direction.

A whole new (and exciting) direction.

The unfortunate thing about that is that many people won’t be reading what Bill and Wayne had to say.

WebMaster/Moderators, how can, starting with Bill’s post, a second thread be started with a different heading so that many people will not miss out on the subject of what for example Wayne is talking about ?

Pisces

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

I agree, Pisces.

I also find I have the other problem too – I wan to say something on the original subject but the thread has taken a different direction & I’ve come in too late to add a comment.

Pices – thanks also for highlighting a fascinating thread! [biggrin]

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Well Shushar, you have just given us the solution in your postscript : ‘All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” ‘ [king]

Pisces

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Pisces , im gald to see you are still around, I was thinking a few days ago u were leaving the forum , maybe i just misread the posts. Either way im glad u are still here as i enjoy most of your post’s very much . Keep it up[thumbsupanim]

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.