All Topics / Heads Up! / dolf de roos

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of fulloutfullout
    @fullout

has anyone read dolf de roos’ other books? (not the Rich Dad’s one). Is it any good.

I read the Rich Dad one and it seems pretty ordinary, without any special or innovative techniques.

Anyone listened to his audio programs too?

Profile photo of FFCommFFComm
    @ffcomm

His book as one of rich dads advisor wasn’t ment to teach you how to invest in RE, but why RE is one of the best ways of creating and making wealth.

As for the other book… which one????

Rgds.
    Lucifer_au

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

Ive read several of dolf de roos’ books. the one about ‘101 ways to massively increase the value of your property’ is worthwhile.
    Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

I enjoyed Dolfs books and thought the RD one contained a lot of info.. especially about creating ‘solutions’ as Steve McKnight puts it [king]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

Another good one of his is ‘Extraordinary profits from ordinary realestate’. It gives a whole lot of cases where people made good returns from property.
    Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of dougdotdougdot
    @dougdot

We have found his books good and we also use his software – find it very helpful

Profile photo of wrappackwrappack
    @wrappack

He talks about buying properties with a twist, ie a church that can be renod into 2 stories, a corner house that can be rented as a business.

Anyone else got any ideas about “properties with a twist”?

Profile photo of PursefattenerPursefattener
    @pursefattener

I’ve got fundamentals of investing by Dolf and Kiyosaki. I’ve played it that many times in the car now the wife won’t have it!!

Need to do more investing with the wife.

Pursefattener

Profile photo of Fast LaneFast Lane
    @fast-lane

Hi fullout,
    This post may be a little late, but Dolf’s 10-pack CD program ‘Property Investor’s School’ is pretty good. It’s based on a weekend seminar held in NZ and covers quite a lot, from becoming rich to commercial contracts etc.

He’s certainly got the bigger picture and I’ve found these CD’s very worthwhile. I give them a 9/10. Hope this helps,

G7

Profile photo of hiphopsupamixhiphopsupamix
    @hiphopsupamix

Dolf De Roos is an excellent Guru. He knows his stuff!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.