All Topics / Help Needed! / AAAHHHH!!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

What a headache – I’ve just been reading the posts on Niel Jenman and especcially Jamie McIntyre – then I went to their sites and read their articles and never read how two can fight against and slander eachother so much…

…my problem, is that I do not know who to believe. I like the Jamie McIntyre system and approach and at the same time I have applied for a job with the Niel Jenman company. Why did I apply? Because his claims on being ethical and the providing of no lies to the consumer as some other agents do. Yet Jamie McIntyre claims that Mr Jenman is not ethical at all but misleads the community. They slander eachother and with facts aswell – WHO DO I BELIEVE?

The job application process is 3 months long and I was told only 1% – yes that’s right – only 1% of applicants get through…so confused of who to believe. Who is honest and who is pulling scams?

Who is the next Henry Kaye?

Any suggestions…any help is appreciated…thanks.

Regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi George,

Ultimately the decision has to be yours and all I can suggest is that you ‘interrogate’ Jamie and crew until you find out the answers to all your questions.

I suggest you spend some time thinking through the ‘issues’ you have, write them down, ask the consultant, go away, think again and then ask again. Conintue this process until you accept or reject what they are proposing.

Ask for referrals beyond their ‘consultants’ and see what they have to say. See if you can also be referred to dissatisfied customers and see why they aren’t satisfied. The fault may lie at their feet and not 21st Century – or vice versa.

At the end of the day you need to be satisfied with your research findings.

Derek

[email protected]

Not associated with 21st Century – apart from having viewed the video.

Read my comments? Think I can help you? PM or email welcome.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

good advice – thanks

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Geo,

See my viewpoint here: http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14812&highlight=Jenman

Frankly, with the litigiousness of Neil Jenman, it’s hard to have any kind of open & frank discussion about his ethics.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

geo,

You need to think about why you’d do a Jenman course. Have oyu read his books? Do you agree with his fundamental philosophies and belief systems? There is basically ONE public place in Australia on the net for the public to get alternative perspectives on the RE industry- and that is Jenman’s site. People will either agree with what he says or how he says it or not- that is up to them.

If you haven’t decided if you believe in his underlying tenets, then why would you do his course?

And if you’re enjoying Jamie’s system, then good. RE is all about learning. geo, the only way to answer the question “WHO DO I BELIEVE?” is to o as much reading as possible about Jenman’s philosophies. If they puss you off, then that’s your answer. It’s not really about who is “ethical”- it’s about what you believe in and the way you wanna do business.

kay henry

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

thanks Aceyducey and Kay Henry.

good info I could use. very grateful

kind regards,
    George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.