All Topics / Heads Up! / Margaret Lomas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of spider2spider2
    @spider2

Anyone read Margaret Lomas’s new book re positive cash flow properties???? If so, what are your thoughts??

Spider

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Margaret has been discussed many times. In answer to your question: I think she speaks sense.

Though, to see what everyone else thinks, do a forum search using her name.

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

It would be interesting to know if Margaret has come up with anything new in her new book because her previous books focus on +ve cashflow.

I suspect it will be a revised edition of “How to create an income for life”, retitled to get on the +ve cashflow bandwagon.

(I don’t really mean to sound as cynical as that comes across – [smiling]

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Hi spider2,

You might get more people replying if you posted in Guru Watch, General Property, or even Opinionated…?

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour!

Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? e-mail or PM me!

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

Hi spider,
    Im reading it currently and Id give it around a 6/10. not wonderful, but does contain some helpful hints and I think one helpful hint in worth the $25 dollars alone.

Regards,
    Si

Profile photo of UjioUjio
    @ujio

Hi spider,

The content of the book is good in itself, however it is a bit disapointing to notice that it is pretty much the same information as the other book. Basically a new cover, some check lists added and maybe a few extras (websites etc).

It is important to know that Margaret Lomas uses these books mainly to promote her destiny financial business.

I have all the books and overall, was a bit disapointed to read the same information again.

[baaa]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.