All Topics / Opinionated! / What’s most important 2 U in life???

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of SooshieSooshie
    @sooshie

Hi there,

Anyone want to share on this Friday night…?

[clown]
    [gossip]

Sooshie :)

When a problem is created the solution is created simultaneously

Profile photo of Mama2MiaMama2Mia
    Participant
    @mama2mia

Hi Sooshie,

Definitely my health and that of my loved ones. Happiness comes next but this is all VERY closely followed by wealth! Having money helps in the happiness side of things[cap]

Kim

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Well, here’s my, albeit longwinded, reply :

One doesn’t (generally) consider health as an important issue until ……….. one starts to suffer from a serious ailment.

The moment one’s health is gone, boy oh boy, does one have problems and, for most people, it is only then that one starts to value one’s health instead of taking it for granted.

Knowledge of how to make money one can acquire at anyone time once one is motivated to do so.

The problem is that so many desire money without being prepared to pay the price necessary to get it (most not even being aware that there is a price to be paid as it isn’t a matter of being lucky so much as doing the common sense kind of things, step by step).

For us, in this country, the formula is simple. What with inflation and increase in population working in one’s favour it is only a matter of time + some action and one’s wealth plan will start to unfold.

However, if one abuses one’s body and ill health starts to appear everything becomes so much more difficult if not impossible.

Ill health saps one’s energy, affects one’s drive, causes money problems for many people and produces a deteriation in the quality of life.

So in reply to Sooshies question ‘What’s important for you’ I must say :

To get my health in a better shape so as to increase the quality of my life, to generate the energy needed to walk around and enjoy life (more).

BTW for those who are starting to notice that there may be one or more healthproblems in their life one could do a lot worse than having a peek at the following website belonging to the Hypoglycemic Association of Australia :
    http://www.hypoglycemia.asn.au/indexmain.html

Hypoglycemia is seen as the starting point for a discussion on nutritional disorders underlying
    most degenerative diseases and mental disorders.

I do know one thing and that is that by making slight changes in my food I have been able to rectify at least three major problems in my health.

Pisces

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

Hi Sooshie, haven’t seen your name on the posts for a while, hope things are going OK in your world.
    What’s important to me – trying to spend more quality time with people, and not getting caught up in the daily grind of work, work, work. Keeping some space for me to enjoy the world – quiet time to reflect, heal, think, grow.
    That’s important too.
    CD

CastleDreamer

Profile photo of wayneLwayneL
    @waynel

Well said Pisces,

Hypoglycemia is a hidden epidemic.

I would urge everybody to take more interest in their health.

My additions to the list in no particular order:
    Friendship
    Love
    Balance
    Spirituality

Hopefully the above can be achieved with those closest to us…spouse, family etc

My old man used to say: Money only makes poverty bearable! LOL

Cheers

http://www.tradingforaliving.info

Profile photo of ValiantWagonValiantWagon
    @valiantwagon

“Hypoglycemia is seen as the starting point for a discussion on nutritional disorders underlying
    most degenerative diseases and mental disorders.”

By who?

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

ValiantWagon, I suggest you have a look at the website and, if something clicks, look into it.
    Otherwise just forget about it.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, not in
    the discussion of it. A series of tests will soon show which foods one is allergic to and, provided one follows the guidelines, one soon enough will discover some of one’s health problems disappearing.

My personal experience is that three major health issues (one of them a lifelong problem) have been solved by a simple avoidance of a couple of foods.

There is a very informative book about the subject available from this website (the title is ‘The Hypoglycemic Connection 11.’) which can explain it so much better than I can.

All I know is what changing my food intake has achieved for me.

Anyway, Valiant Wagon, to come back to Sooshies’ question, what is important to U ?

Pisces

Profile photo of richmondrichmond
    Participant
    @richmond

1. Me, my wife and extended family being healthy and genuinely happy… not necessarily in financial terms, but just being able to wear a genuine smile and saying “life’s pretty good”
    2. Making productive use of my spare time, in terms of utilising it to learn, stay fit and strong, having fun, stopping to smell the roses…
    3. Enjoyment of work…

(when I eventually have kids they’ll be top of the hit parade, no doubt)

Profile photo of AceyduceyAceyducey
    Participant
    @aceyducey

Family, health, fun experiences, personal growth, mentoring others….pretty much in that order.

Cheers,

Aceyducey

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

1. Kids
    2. Wife / martial happiness
    3. Work satisfaction
    4. Parramatta Eels

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Honesty.Yeah! Be honest to yourself and your partner.[biggrin]

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.0438 659 411

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hi Pisces, thanks for that link.

As many of u know I have had some health issues. I have had hyperinsulineamia for many years and recently diagnosed with Hypoglycemias also.

Its is a real battle as im sure u know Pisces and its like u say health does get taken for granted while all is well.

Any other info u have Pisces would be greatly appreciated mate if u can email them to me.

Thanks

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

In order:
    1. Wife & Daughter, Extended Family
    2. Health
    3. Happiness
    4. Wealth Creation

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Health also health of my family

Happiness, also of children&Husband

Education of children and wealth creation

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

definitely family and friends happiness (and mine too – I keep getting told to include me [:)])

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

I just wanted to say it’s great to see Sooshie’s name about the forum boards again..

Welcome back Soosh![inlove]

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour!

Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? e-mail or PM me!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.