Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Hi guys i am new to this site,
    my name is nathan, i am a sales execuitive for a real estate in sydney. I am 18 years old and have one negative geared property in sydney i just brought as a bargin $250,000 rental $210 PW. i am keen on buying many positive cashflow properties, i am hoping to get my 2nd propert by end of sept this year and have 10 properties by next 3 years.

i hope that you guys will be helpful to me along the way and look forward to talking 2 u all.
    regards Nathan.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Nathan,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulation on your first IP and I am sure you get your second IP by Sept this year.

Good luck.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Thanks Chan,

I am in process of looking for my new property, i just dunno how to do the figures on populations and stuff, i found some good ones which return $110pw on a $58000 purchase, but they only have like 2000 people in the township they currently have tenants in them but, u know….. just nerves.
    they r like 7 hours out of sydney.

Profile photo of Nathan BirchNathan Birch
    Participant
    @nathan-birch

Thanks Chan,

I am in process of looking for my new property, i just dunno how to do the figures on populations and stuff, i found some good ones which return $110pw on a $58000 purchase, but they only have like 2000 people in the township they currently have tenants in them but, u know….. just nerves.
    they r like 7 hours out of sydney.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

nath
    good on you
    the lower price for rental return is beeter, dont worry too much about town size, just at least good to know it.,,,and what is happening

The only thing constant is change

The only difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian
    Originally posted by Chan$:

Nathan,

Welcome to the forum. Congratulation on your first IP and I am sure you get your second IP by Sept this year.

Good luck.

Kind regards
    Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

me too.

I think(actually, Chan$ told me) more 5000 people is better,[whistle][whistle][whistle]

Julian [worried]

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.