All Topics / Help Needed! / Positive Cashflow Calculator

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Profile photo of geoffcreegeoffcree
    @geoffcree

Your program doesn’t work properly if you are purchasing a property with nothing down. Nor does it take into account if you wish to borrow outlays as well such as more than the purchase of the property. Be great if you could modify.

Cheers

G CREE

Profile photo of oziozi
    @ozi

Jaffasoft,

Being a Software developer myself, I can appreciate the amount of work put into the calculator :D

It’s a great resource!! Thanks for making it available freely.

Ozi

Profile photo of bwiemersbwiemers
    Participant
    @bwiemers

Hi Jaffasoft,

Just a quick note to thank you for designing the calculator. It is really good.

I put in my PPOR that I am thinking of renting and it helped me work out what to do to make it cashflow positive. [cigar]

Very handy indeed.

Well done and thanks.[biggrin]

Bernie

Profile photo of PJCwasHerePJCwasHere
    @pjcwashere

Awesome work. Appreciate the online AND offline option. Well Done.

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Gee thanks guys for your words and kind thoughts.

Looking to answer some questions and quiries, when I can get back on a computer sometime!!

Profile photo of ridiridi
    @ridi

JAFFASOFT you are a legend……I only wish I could do something for you.
    you should call yourself microsoft instead

Profile photo of marsdenmarsden
    @marsden

Dear Jaffa,

Many thanks for the calculator, very slick!

Marsden

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

“JAFFASOFT you are a legend……”

No No, :) don’t say that, that’s not real.

“I only wish I could do something for you.”
    You could give me :) $70,000 and fund me to buy my first property. I have not ever purchased a property [biggrin].

Profile photo of Broome HendersonBroome Henderson
    Participant
    @broome-henderson

Thanks Jaffasoft,

That really helps champ!

Broome

Do you want to be paid when people pay their telephone bills.
    http://www.homebizleaders.com/4537

Profile photo of g1g1
    Participant
    @g1

That is a brilliant tool Jaffasoft. I recently purchased Buyer Beware, and now that I know what I am doing with the templates it contains, it is teriffic to be able to use your automated template instead.

Also, thanks for making it free!

Profile photo of redfish3redfish3
    @redfish3

Dear Jaffasoft

Thanks for the awesome calculater very different “Awesome work”

Cheers
    redfish3
    [specool]

Profile photo of buzzwellsbuzzwells
    Participant
    @buzzwells

Great calculator! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!!

Profile photo of eesholeeeshole
    @eeshole

Hi Jaffasoft,

First of all thanks for a great tool, and especially for distributing it free to all interested investors. Good on you for giving us all a helping hand!

Can I make a suggestion for something to add to it? Perhaps I should submit and SDR or SCR or something like that.

Many investors would be funding the deposit for their IP via a redraw from the equity in their PPOR or other property, which may well be at a different rate to their IP loan. Or else they might have split their loan between fixed and variable rates.

Therefore they might be borrowing 80% of the property in one loan at one rate, and the remaining 20% + closing costs out of their line of credit at another rate. Can a section be added to the calculator to take into account the effect this second source of finance? This may also affect the calculation of COCR. What is the return when you have funded the entire price + closing costs with debt and committed none of your own capital? Or is the redraw from line of credit considered a cash investment for the purposes of calculating COCR.

If you need further input from me regarding this I would be happy to collaborate with you, or supply any further info you might require.

I have done this on an Excel spreadsheet but it’s nothing near as slick as Lap Pack. Would be happy to shoot you a copy via email if you’re interested in having a look, although the calcs are very simple so I imagine that if you’ve come up with Lap Pack you would find this additional stuff a breeze.

Regards,

eeshole

Profile photo of js2js2
    @js2

Your quiet right, quiet soon I’m looking forward to adding those additional things.

The edit section hasn’t been used all that much for copying and pasting into the forrum! So I might take that bit out and then I will have the room i needed before to add those things in there.

Good idea’s, thanks a lot.

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.