All Topics / Hotch Potch / 11 second rule and wrapps?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of rakkyrakky
    @rakky

Does the 11 second rule apply to wrapps?

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

It’s not what it was designed for…..

return on your investment in a wrap deal is higher than usual buy and hold scenario.

Profile photo of TerrywTerryw
    Participant
    @terryw

You can wrap any property. including highly priced Sydney property.

Terryw
    Discover Home Loans
    North Sydney
    [email protected]

Terryw | Structuring Lawyers Pty Ltd / Loan Structuring Pty Ltd
    http://www.Structuring.com.au
    Email Me

Lawyer, Mortgage Broker and Tax Advisor (Sydney based but advising Aust wide) http://www.Structuring.com.au

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

The 11 second solution is a quick filtering tool which helps find properties which are likely to be positive cashflow. (ie – rental properties with high rental yields).

It’s not really relevant for wraps (rather, rentals), and isn’t the be-all-and-end-all of investing. (be careful about this because I suspect that some agents are using the 11 second solution against investors in some areas)

The best use for the 11 Second Solution is when you have 100 deals on your desk and you want to find some great yields amongst them

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour! Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? PM me!

Profile photo of techatecha
    @techa

{{return on your investment in a wrap deal is higher than usual buy and hold scenario.}}

Pelican are you sure about that over the last 5 yrs or so??

If so please explain!

Profile photo of SiboSibo
    Participant
    @sibo

The 11 second rule doesn’t really apply to wraps as I understand them. In a wrap because the wrapee is paying around 2% more interest than you, paying the property expenses themselves, and paying your capital back plus profit, it is very hard to loose! The 11 second rule applies in rental property because you need around that much to cover all your expenses including interest and make a cash flow profit.

Regards,
    Si

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘11 second rule and wrapps?’ is closed to new replies.