All Topics / General Property / what to do with 42,000.00?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of rakkyrakky
    @rakky

Brainstorm for 42,000.00

Profile photo of secretgnomesecretgnome
    @secretgnome

Put it all on black 22

Profile photo of rakkyrakky
    @rakky

ok, I know it is a silly question but also the only question at the end of the day – for me.

It’s like when I play chess, I can back my opponent into a corner but can’t figure out what to do with him!

I myself would have chosen 18. lol

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Easy, give to the Rugbyfan Benevolent Fund.

Seriously, there are plenty of things to do with it. It depends on what sort of strategy you are comfortable with.

High risk, low risk, mixture of both. +ve CF, -ve CF, neutrally geared property. Only property, mixture of property and shares.

There are so many variables.

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

by a spooky coincidence, and if this is deemed to be advertising, then remove it, but you did ask what you should do with 42k and so here’s my answer. we have a property we are bird-dogging which is purchase price NZD 42K, which means less in AUD, you’d have enough to cover the other purchasing costs, and it’s a 16.1 percent return. It’s a 3 bedroom home on 1200 squ metres, polished floorboards, in really good condition, and the vendors (a retired couple) want to stay on as tenants for a bit. There’s no visible damage or maintenance needed that Leigh could see when he photographed the house, and I have 8 very good high res pictures. i think you would really be amazed at how good this house is for the price. Also, it’s in a town with very strong rental demand, i think last i asked, there were 70 people on the waiting list for a house, and zero properties for rent. I have successfully bird-dogged four properties in this town before, apart from my own properties, and one I helped my parents get.

To be quite honest with you, if our customers don’t want it, I’m going to do my very best to purchase it myself. even though i should probably think about diversifying, i really like the town.
    45 minutes from Lord of the Rings Mordor locations.
    cheers-
    mini

@rakky

what does bird dogging mean?

Profile photo of RiskyRisky
    @risky

what does bird dogging mean?

When your assett/cash rich and time poor a option is to get someone to find your deals for you. This option is called bird dogging. They will find the deals research the deal, present the deal, complete with relevant information such as yeilds ,cocrs, photographs etc and they will charge a fee for this. Great way to travel in my opionion especially for places like New Zealand where the cost of the plane trip and accomadation could be in excess of the fee.

Regards Risky

If you want the rainbow youve got to put up with the rain!

@rakky

So it is essentially what i have heard as a “spotter”?

How much does a spotter generally charge? Is it a %thing?

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

fees vary depends on if you want to spend the money yes?

adn hey I would like some ideas I have exactly, well a bit more than that to spend, what to do what to do?
    Im gonna post….

” a blind man may see what a sighted man may not”

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.