All Topics / General Property / net worth growth in past 12 months

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Dear All,

From what I read and understand I believe SIS give more than anyone in this forum has been given. A lot of details was given by him, but sometime you just can’t give everythings you got.

I am sure eventhough SIS explain what ‘Domino Effect’ techniques is all about, there’re still a lot of questions will be ask. One would say ‘I don’t believe you can do that’ and so for.

Thank you for sharing!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

ok Kay I leave it all to SIS and all you guys questions.

I never used any guarantor etc so I am not much sure about all this but I feel if some one can guarantor you for 500k and you buy $1 million property in one month and it gets CG in 1 year let say 100% so you can release your guarantor and own all the property your self but may be I don’t know if it is possible or not.

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

at 18 or 19 i had my first property by 21 I had a second and not long after that a block of land. Given wages then were under 125 a week and my home was 29-30k and is now worth over 700k
    you do the sums on todays figures and wages, gosh I did well! lol

The only thing constant is change

The only difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Hmmmmmmm interesting thread.

I have to say I agree with allot that Aceducey is saying.[buz2]

I have been informed by SIS what the domino effect is. I can certainly see how it works, however as he said u got to be careful the dominoes don’t fall. For my circumstances I really don’t think I would use it, but given the right circumstances I think I would.

If you guys go back and read all of SIS’s replies Some of u may even find the answer, I can see it as clear as day (now that he has pointed it out to me………LOL). If u put together most of his replies the answers are already there. One might even wonder if there is a method to his madness and giving the people that are willing to work it out the chance to use it. Maybe he just doesn’t want to hand it out on a platter (rewards come to those whom help themselves). No I don’t know this as fact, just a possible assumption. Only SIS can answer this question, but I’m curious if my assumption is correct SIS?

No, please don’t ask me what it is, as it’s not my info to share.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

PG- yes, but you still have to pay the money back. Plus expenses :) I guess I would also expect sis to have some of the same concerns about his IP’s that the rest of us do- shitty tenants, no tenants, to reno or not to reno etc etc etc. These ARE bricks and mortar- and they require a lot of upkeep. Please don’t hate me sis- I just don’t understand how you don’t have the same questions on the forum that the rest of us do- landlord questions. The domino effect doesn’t stop us needing to know which insurance coy people might use, questions about QS’s etc.

Ya see what I mean?

kay henry

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

thank you all to the forum members, who have supported me and to everyone who shares their kind words with me…

everything i do mention on forum is always truthful, and never made up, first up i am real, and i do meet up with several of the forum members every few weeks or every second day and when i do, we hang out, talk on the phone catch up, live chats over the internet and see each other pretty regulary…

… these guys that i do meet up with, i have shared plenty of the strategies, not just plenty but they have taught and shown me other strategies which ive been able to combine and yet at the same time produce greater and further results, and then show them better and newer ways to invest, so i do want to say thanks very much to them… [thumbsup2]

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

@still-in-school

…but for many of the newbies and many forum members, if you do look over and search many of my older posts, some of the tips and strategies are shared, but as i did say earlier, not all are shared…

… honestly do you think, the well known gurus such as dolf, margaret, neil, and robert tell all 100%, they tell maybe only 85% but its that 15% that they keep to themselves, honestly do you really think, when we read their books or attend their seminars, that they tell all?

Cheers,
    sis

@still-in-school

Hi Bear1964 and All,

your right about domino effect, and it is risky like mentioned, if the dominos do fall, you will be and you are exposed at a very high level of risk.

… not a small risk, but a very high level of risk, another reason why i dont mention it, it is because of the high risks involved, that for the forum members, who i do know, who do know of it, will also tell you, its a big risk to take on and worry about….

…. though if you do read over some of the post, like Bear has mention, the answer is there, though i will remain low and quite on what “domino effect” is….

Cheers,
    sis

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

sorry but I dont subscribe to that theory
    that is fear, and need for control that stops people from giving 100%
    and its competitiveness
    though Im not asking for your secrets….I figure I can ask and see what people say, if they dont want to answer so be it. I do my own research too

cheers

elves

The only thing constant is change

The only difference between a weed and a flower is a judgement

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Not going to get involverd in this one other than to say Still In School has been consistent with his post’s…

Ages ago he mentioned about his mum going garuantor, also that he worked for the period he stated, at 2 jobs, and he’s given brief run downs on his Offset Gearing principles, little by little he gives more info..as of late he’s been discussing IRR..

As to the validity..hang on, i said i wasn’t going to get involved [thumbsupanim][thumbsupanim]

S.i.S the Property Ninja ? [fear]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.