All Topics / General Property / Turnkey IP’s

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Does anyone have any views on Turnkey/leaseback or Display Home IP’s from Building Companies or developers ??

As i’ve seen building Compoanies them at 8% return and quoting ‘growth/Income/depreciation benefits..

Does anyone have any experience in this field ??
    Just out of interest’s sake ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of DerekDerek
    @derek

Hi Redwing,

No direct experience but I must say the couple I investgated seemed a little expensive (me wondering if lease costs had been built into asking price.

Additionally you would never need to worry about accessibility to transport. The display homes I looked at were always on the major entrance to the estate. As such these roads will become the thoroughfare for all and sundry entering and leaving the estate.

Derek

[email protected]

Profile photo of Shirley_2Shirley_2
    @shirley_2

A colleague owns one in Brisbane and is happy with it. He’s keen to obtain another. I believe they could be better than a Defence Housing deal.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

SHIRLEY

from what i hear the DEF houses aren’t ‘that’ great a deal..

And Derek, i presumed as much also, just wondering if anyone had any experience..?

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.