All Topics / General Property / Residex Positive Geared Report

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

Just received info from Residex that their latest Positive Geared Opportunities Report is out, I have purchased the last 2 and found them very helpful, but I won’t be buying any more – they warn that the latest report only contains approx 40 locations where positively geared property can be found. Obviously its getting way more difficult to find those elusive +ve deals. HG

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul
    Profile photo of hgwellshgwells
    @hgwells

yes – you still seem to be able to find em over there Mini. [cap] What will happen to this forum when they are all gone? That report had almost 80 areas to find +ve properties in Jun 2003 – now its halved by Mar 2004. By the way the figures are stacking up the report will be non existant by next year and +ve properties will be a thing of the past. HG

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Yes I received this info as well.
    Out of those 40 locations they are counting all areas that have more than 5% yield and have devided their findings in:
    G: A good chance to find positive gearing with a yield 7.5% or more.
    M: A reasonable possibility to find positive gearing with a yield of 6% or more.
    S:A slight possibility that pos gearing will be found with a yield of less than 6%.

That might mean that out of these 40 areas there’s only a minority of areas that have a yield of over 7.5%. [thumbsdownanim

Yields under 6% are not extremely hard to find, you won’t need a $220 report to find these areas.
    I have found some 7-7.5% yield properties myself, as well.
    SO to pay $220 for a report for yields that you can find yourself is a bit steep.

If they said: ‘Yields over 9%’ I’d be very interested!
    [anxious]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.