Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

When I type in a message it takes forever.I cant see what I am typing and have to stop and wait ages for the print to show up in box.It doesnt happen when I use other forums.Help! Please.[angry2] Russ.

So many +CF properties out there.Let me help you and achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

Russ,

Do you use a dial-up connection? As we know, these are a little slower than cable connections, and due to the “prettyness” of the site (more images and tools than most other forums), more data needs to be downloaded when viewing pages.

The functionality of the site could also affect the processing time of your computer (not just the speed of your internet connection) if your computer isnt particularly fast, or if you have low virtual memory (system resources).

Could it be any of these?
    Steve.

“Knowledge is Power”

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Thanks.If others arent having problems then it must be from my end .Dial up connection and older P.C

So many +CF properties out there.Let me help you and achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.