All Topics / Heads Up! / real estate secrets

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of pumpkingpumpking
    @pumpking

has anyone heard of Hans Jakobi’s “real estate secrets” program or Dymphna Boholts’ “secrets of growing rich superconference 2004” I’d like to hear peoples thoughts, good and bad. Lastly are there really property investing secrets out there available only to the rich (unless you pay the rich person $3000) or does a good financial advisor know the same secrets

Profile photo of pumpkingpumpking
    @pumpking
    Originally posted by pumpking:

has anyone heard of Hans Jakobi’s “real estate secrets” program or Dymphna Boholts’ “secrets of growing rich superconference 2004” I’d like to hear peoples thoughts, good and bad. Lastly are there really property investing secrets out there available only to the rich (unless you pay the rich person $3000) or does a good financial advisor know the same secrets

[strum]

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Punkin,

In a general sense, I would say buy the book of the gurus before you spend the K’s. Presumably, many of the “secrets” will be in the books.

Here’s some secrets for ya… work hard, save a deposit, invest well, work hard again, learn stuff, buy some more properties, work hard, retire.

And my diet secrets? Eat less fat, exercise more.

Hope these secrets help!! [strum]

kay henry

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi pumpking

I don’t have any experience with Hans but I would say that every body has there price threshold for the cost of a seminar, that one has exceeded mine … having said that do as Kay suggested and read some of the “gurus” work then form an oppinion whether you want to learn more about their style of investing.

You need to think about what you are expecting to get out of a seminar and are your expectations realistic. Also are you “actually” going to use the information or are you not quite ready to start yet (that would prove to be an emormous waste of money).

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Welcome, Pumpking, [king] (is that you?) if you go to the Guru section, there are 2 posts about Hans Jakobi, you may find these interesting to read.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

<<<Dymphna Boholts’ “secrets of growing rich superconference 2004” >>>>

Dymphna Boholts is Ed Burton in drag. Both come from the same company ‘Breakfree events’ and the advertising material I received looks very similar.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.