All Topics / General Property / Sydney Property Expo- invitation to Forum members!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Hello sydney/regional folks.

A few of us are going to go to the Sydney Property Expo and meet up. I’ve been trying to arrange this on the Forum Fun space. Seems people have VERY different schedules, but so far, I’ve made the following decision. Seeing that my schedule is a lot looser than other people’s, I’m happy to meet with people on BOTH days- that way, I get to go to all the seminars!! [thumbsup2] I also want to meet up with folks on here, at a time which fits into their schedules. Chan, PG, elves, melbear, MortgageHunter, Teacherk6, and Rugby will be there. sis can’t make it :o(

This is an OPEN invitation for any sydney (or thereabouts) person to join with us ;o) I think it will be fun, and nice to finally put faces to names.

If any forum member would like to come, please let us know- in here or the Forum fun space, and we can work out who’s where. So far, on Saturday, Prop is good in the AM, Rugby in the PM, Mel and me all day.

On Sunday, it’s Rugby all day, and Chan, Teacher, and Simon in the arvo.

If ya tell us a good time for you, we can arrange to meet up at a particular place.

There will be people like Margaret Lomas and John Edwards doing FREE Forums! I’ve reprinted some of the topics below, but they got spangled in the reposting, so best to check out the site itself.

The URL is:

http://www.propertyexpo.com.au/Sydney/showinfo.asp

Please check out the Fun Forum for details on free tickets.

Geoff Hunter Mark Jones John Edwards

10.30am – 11.15am
    Get Smart: Essentials
    for the Property Buyer

11.30am – 12.15pm
    Beyond the Picket Fence:
    Investing in Commercial Property

12.30pm – 1.15pm
    Residential Property Hot Spots

Richard Gibbs
    Benjamin Sanders
    Margaret Lomas

SUNDAY ONLY
    1.30pm – 2.15pm
    The Economy and the Property Market: Your Essential Briefing

2.30pm – 3.15pm
    Property Management Made Easy
    3.30pm – 4.15pm
    Ask the Experts: Property or Shares?

kay henry

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Kay, contemplating coming up for the day from Melbourne.

I have had a look at the website, the seminars etc. Have you guys decided whether you would be attending the seminars predominantly or just walking around

The reason I ask, is that it would be the seminars that most interst me personally and maybe for the sake of ensuring everyone gets maximum return for the day, that the information/notes that may be circulated or taken down on the seminars can be provided to all, whilst others who may want to go walk around on the day can do so and still get the seminar info.
    Or is this too anal!!!

James

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

James,

I have no problem with anal :) I think it’s not a bad idea, James- re the Seminar thing. I have never actually been to a Seminar, so I might become a seminar junkie once I do go!! hehe. Well, I’d go to anything for free.

James, I haven’t asked people what they wanna do there- I imagine people would spend some time looking around (Teacherk6 is looking for an OTP in a sample bag) to going to Forums etc.

Please do feel welcome to come. Melbear and Mortgagehunter will also be coming from interstate- canberra.

kay henry

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Kay,

if anything changes from now till the weekend, and im still abouts, i’ll definetly come by, but so far… still here in sydney…

[whistle]

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Damn this looks great, I have a seminar here in Adelaide to attend otherwise I would do my best to attend.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by BEAR1964:

Damn this looks great, I have a seminar here in Adelaide to attend otherwise I would do my best to attend.

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

I would love to see you here in Sydney.

I am going on Sunday 28/03/2004 10am to 5pm. Anyone going at this day as well?

Kay, which day are you going?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Been to a few seminars, with Paul Clithero and Margaret Lomas before, general stuff most times, but looking at the topics, they dont look too bad…I guess I will go and listen then decide…
    I can always walk away if I get bored…

LOL
    elves

@kay-henry

hehe elves… well, I guess if we meet up for the forum, and I’m chatting to you and you walk off, I’ll know you’re just bored [lmao]

kay henry

@elves

Oh no Kay!
    you’d tell by the glazed look in my eyes, I have perfected the way to sleep while on the job

or maybe it will be ” oh I know….” I know…..” while I wonder off eating my choccie or drinking my cuppa…….

damn wheres that bird gone![wink]

@kay-henry

Yes, I love that ad too! God, you’re scaring me elves- I thought I just had to meet IP Forum members and that would be enough- now you’re telling me I have to be *interesting*? [baaa]

kay henry

@elves

LOL

chances are Kay unless you wear a name tag, I wont know what you look like anyway.[fear]

Now I have to consider, do i wear some heavy dark rimmed glasses, hair in a bun? carry a case and wear a suit? OH NO! that just wont happen!

I’m going dressed as a hippee…no shoes, no bag, no pens, scratch the head a lot, blow the nose, cough, clear the place out pretty quick eh? good tactics?

Bet no one comes near me![evil4]

@kay-henry

elves said:

“I’m going dressed as a hippee…no shoes, no bag, no pens, scratch the head a lot, blow the nose, cough, clear the place out pretty quick eh? good tactics?”

That’ll be lovely elves- drastic, but lovely!

So I should wear a name tag huh? Well, if I write

kay henry on a name tag, I hope noone is dyslexic and comes up and hits me. Actually, maybe they’ll give me money for all my real estate secrets!! hehe.

Chan- so you’re not having to babysit on Sunday? Well, that means you can meet Rugby and Teacher and Simon and maybe Mel too! (and me)

Gonna be a fun day- ummm- I mean hippies are like “cool” and stuff, but the honking and coughing- well, ya don’t have to go all out for us!! Just be yourself :o))

kay henry

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

I’ve got some paisley jeans……………….

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of JeanLucJeanLuc
    @jeanluc

Sorry Guys first time using this and just testing if it works!!

Profile photo of CeliviaCelivia
    Participant
    @celivia

Kay why don’t you print out your green head and stick it on your forehead… OK may be pin it on your shirt.
    Shame I can’t come I would love to walk around with my Kitty pinned on!

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul
    Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hey Kay,

have changed my plans, most likely will be going to the Property Expo tomorrow, with Property Guru, but after that will be heading off from there,

….so i guess if you can make it or if anyone else will be there tomorrow…. would anyone else be interest in meeting up…

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Participant
    @jetdollars

Anyone going on Sunday? I am!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

@kay-henry

Yes Chan- I am too :o) PG may have changed his plan- he may now be going on Friday with sis, according to the above post.

On sunday, will be Rugby, Teacherk6, MortgageHunter, Melbear (this good for you, miss mel?), MiniMogul and you Chan. And me :)

I’m hoping elves can come on Sunday too? *pokes elves* I know PG will be overseas by then *sob*, but I think Sunday is a better day for most folks, and I think that’s the day we can do it :)))

kay henry

Participant
    @jetdollars

Going on Sunday so far:
    Rugby, Teacherk6, MortgageHunter, Melbear, MiniMogul, Chan$, Kay Henry.

Where do we meet at what time?

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 65 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.