All Topics / General Property / Positive Cashflow

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of superpolssuperpols
    @superpols

Hi guys,

I am currently looking for a property which can even come close to the 11 second test., I live in Perth WA and have looked near and far and cant seem to find much at all i was wondering if anyone has invested this way and could help me out with some ideas of any good arreas..

Kind regards
    amit

Profile photo of CastleDreamerCastleDreamer
    Participant
    @castledreamer

HI Amit,
    this whole site is dedicated to Positive Cash Flow property. Run some searches using your questions to chase down some good information.

Cheers
    CD

Castle Dreamer

(You’ll never go wrong if you never go anywhere – have a go!”

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

They certainly are getting hard to find. With the current climate there probably isn’t a great urgency – esp as compared to say 12 months ago.

When you are ready the opportunity usually appears – you just need to be receptive and know the market well enough to recognise it.

Get some kilometres up!

Enjoy yourself too.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of MTRMTR
    Participant
    @marisa

Hi there, I think I have asked very similar questions and even more than once. Check these out.
    Also you might want to look at Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Karratha.
    I have actually gone off positive geared properties, just dont feel comfortable with these areas…
    Good luck

Profile photo of afloatafloat
    Participant
    @afloat

As mortgage hunter says ” get some miles ” under your belt.

It took me 2 years to get some miles and the whole time I thought there is nothing out there, yet when you reach a point you will see the “forest 4 the trees”

Don’t say no, not just yet.
    Gather more knowledge and info

Keep your head above water

Afloat

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Amit,

email me your details and exactly what your looking for with how much your willing to spend – I might be able to help.

Kind Regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Have u had your eyes checked lately.Maybe u r hitting the wrong buttons on your calculator.W.A is the state for investing.Best state to live in too hahaha bit bias there lol.U obviously cant see the forrest for the trees .Please dont be offended by this post .But there r so many opportunities at your doorstep its just not funny.[biggrin]

So many +CF properties out there.Let me help you and achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Profile photo of superpolssuperpols
    @superpols

thanks alot guys and i have got my eyes checked out to. [biggrin]. I am currently looking further into your sugestions and will keep everyone posted…

kind regards
    Amit

Profile photo of VIPVIP
    @vip

Basically to find property with 11 second rule, is hard. Think about it !!!!!! Commonsense buddy

Imagine if every Aussie in Australia went and did 0 to 130 in 3.5! What do you think might happen??

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

VIP

Wellllllllllll… Guess we’d all be renting then ![shades]
    And helping each other out, as you and the government would be helping pay off the properties ( tenant, taxman, owner all contribute, thereby the property gets paid off quicker )

Do i detect some cynicism VIP ??

Imagine if everyone in Aus did ‘nothing’ VIP, what do you reckon would happen ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of Brenda IrwinBrenda Irwin
    Participant
    @brenda-irwin

VIP’s attitude sounds similar to an email I recieved as a result of my last appearance on A Current Affair, as a property investing mum.

This person said I was a sponge on society and did nothing to contribute to the betterment of mankind like being a doctor or a school teacher, etc.[glum]

I spent quite a bit of time, “cooling off”, before I tactfully answered the email and I didn’t even swear, not even once.[angel]

If you want to get out of a hole, first stop digging.

Profile photo of battz71battz71
    Participant
    @battz71

G’day Brenda,

Great to see you post on the forum. I read your 2 part story in API – very informative and inspirational.

Looking forward to reading more of your posts….

Cheers,

Battz

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

[daisy] Must be Tall Poppy Syndrome Brenda, Me, i get inspired by people who have done well..
    ( Kewl.. I got use a Smiley i didn’t think i’d ever get to use ).

You don’t help the poor by becoming one of them..
    Once you’ve helped yourself and your family, aren’t you then in a better position to help others ??

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Brenda Irwin:

VIP’s attitude sounds similar to an email I recieved as a result of my last appearance on A Current Affair, as a property investing mum.

This person said I was a sponge on society and did nothing to contribute to the betterment of mankind like being a doctor or a school teacher, etc.[glum]

I spent quite a bit of time, “cooling off”, before I tactfully answered the email and I didn’t even swear, not even once.[angel]

If you want to get out of a hole, first stop digging.

Brenda,

I also read your 2 parts story in API and really inspired by it. Thank you for sharing!

Those day, +ve cash flow property are hard to find! The market is uncertain! no one sure where will the market will be heading!

The best is to keep your eyes open, review your portfolio and seek opportunity at all time. Think outside the square! And good luck with your investing journey.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Brenda I am interested in your story, where can i read it? API?

Regards Bear

POSITVE CASHFLOW properties and Joint Ventures available!
    For the BEST deals register via E-mail [email protected]
    DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by BEAR1964:

Brenda I am interested in your story, where can i read it? API?

Regards Bear

DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

API – Australian Property Investors Magazine in the last 2 issues.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of BEAR1964BEAR1964
    Participant
    @bear1964

Thanks Chan[strum]

Regards Bear

DONT MISS OUT!!!!!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.