All Topics / General Property / Bec – Your Property Experience

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Hi Bec

I share similar views to you. I think wrapping may be fraught with problems and paying for seminars is costly compared to accumulating knowledge in Books and with experience.

However, if people wish to do the above so be it, eventhough it is not something I would encourage.

Having said that, I would really like to know what your property investing experience to date has been. Having an idea of your background, strategies and experience will give me an idea of where your coming from.

I like reading your direct posts, but I would like to know a bit more about the person behind the posts.

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

This could be the start of something beautiful….

[wink]

James

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

[inlove] ?

Yak, how is it possible to fall in love without even having met the lass ?

I guess you must be enthralled by the intellect she displays.

The question is whether that is enough to get you excited.

The least you can do therefore is to exchange photos. Even better, contact PropertyGuru and he can display the photo’s of both of you on his site.

Pisces

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Pieces

I would rather hear from Bec so I can understand if she is some consumer advocate or a person with a passion for property investing.

I would also like to hear what her property investing strategy is and how long she has been an investor.

If she does not respond, then I can discount alot of what she says and contributes to these forums.

Profile photo of aussierogueaussierogue
    Participant
    @aussierogue

i dont know bec but from what i have read i reckon she is a legend. there is real humour in the way she revs up you wrappers.

why does everyone take it so personally. the truth is that most people in the wider community would agree whole heartedly with what she says. the fact that we are on a property website makes her views the minority.

yes she maybe stirring the pot for stirring sake, but she makes great arguements. i dont think you cld question her knowledge. what would it matter if she owned no property but was just interested in the debate.

and to the wrappers – its better she asks the question now and you come up with the answers rather than down the track when the whole thing goes belly up…

Profile photo of Rebecca1Rebecca1
    @rebecca1

Well, how nice to see that I seem to have a fan club – of sorts.

I am not really sure, though, how I can appease you all.

If I were to tell you that I am indeed experienced at investing with a wealth level (in your terms – I measure true wealth in happiness) of several million with a magnificent and safe portfolio and that my record is exemplary (even though I say so myself) you would then scream, ‘Gimme the proof’.

If I said I had no experience you would then say I am not qualified.

So, what to do?

Well, I am flattered and somewhat moved by your messages and I will give some thought to maybe writing you a Bec Essay – one day, if there is sufficient demand.

After all, some of you do seem to enjoy my scribing. And I do love to please.

Right now, I have a heap to do before I go home, my feet are aching and I am immersed in this horrid case of Sheik Ahmed Yassin (but that’s another story).

Love to all the fans (or should that be “love to yous all?)

Bec

P.S. Just got a message that the front page of the Melbourne paper (or is it Sydney?) has a story today (that’s Tuesday) about how property is likely to be in the “doldrums for a decade”. Haven’t had time to check it out, but it sounds right.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Bec..

I’d be interested to hear your story as well, there are quiet a few regulars on here that i believe could give some insight into thier Investing and personal story’s, nothing to indepth or revealing, just a broader picture..

Still in School posted a short glimpse of his background recently, so Kudo’s to him.

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook
    Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Bec,

I would also love to hear your story, so please write the so called ‘Bec Essay’ to us.

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

There is a difference between opinion and action.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.