All Topics / General Property / Great Financier

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey – if anyone needs a good finance lender – I can recommend one. She is from the CBA and gets really good rates – it worked for me. Trust me.

Just email me if you need finance and if you are located in VIC.

Kind Regards,
    George

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

George,
    Was interest rates your key criteria for going with CBA??

James

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

The CBA isn’t a bad lender to go to.

I say this even though I have never seen fit to place business through them.

Pisces

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi again,

When I found my first good property, I found a good broker – he managed to get me a fixed only interest rate of 7.1% on a commercial property. I was rapped – over exited considering the interest rates on Comercial were 8%. Anyway, he was good and so were his interest rates UNTIL I came across this friend of mine (didn’t know she was a lender) -listen to this – she got me fixed interest only for 5 years at 5.99% with the CBA.

Try getting that is virtually impossible – I don’t know how she did it – but she did – so if you need her and your in VIC, just email me.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

yes James – interest rates was my key criteria to go by as the less repayments of interest I have to make – the greater the return on the investment – thereby increasing the positive cashflow return.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Can you please email me. I am in Vic?

Profile photo of YoungInvestorYoungInvestor
    Participant
    @younginvestor

geo,

Please e-mail me also!

Thanks!
    Steve

“Knowledge is Power”

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

you can find if you are a property investor, that the banks will talk money, shop around.

If you have security, they will be happier still.
    They may offer you like a professional package, eg $300 fee per year, one free credit card eg no annual charge. They can waive account keeping fees, allow you so many transactions per month and reduce the interest rate by anything from .05% to .07%, so someone paying 6.70% fixed with a professional package will pay 6%, big saving on mortages.

I can tell you I use this method. The banks have all sorts of criteria, say you belong to an accountant group, or some builders group, they get additional discounts, or if you are a business person, there are lots of perks, if you dont ask they are not going to tell you!

In some cases just beloinging as a member to some organisation is sufficent to knock of half to 1 percent in interest rate, then you can negotiate fees.

Cheers

Elves

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi again,

I neither have security nor a full time job – just a casual worker and was able to secure two loans with the CBA totalling over $200k with 5.99%.

Like I said, if your in VIc and want her (the CBA lender) details, email me and I’ll endeavour to reply. just here to help in any way I can.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of Chris-SydChris-Syd
    Participant
    @chris-syd

Email sent. Got a CBA Lender in Sydney got me 5.99% for 1 year will see if I can get 5 years with this information.

Chris

All post are IMHO.

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Guys,

with cba have got some pretty low loan rates for some invesments loans, one was down to 5.05% and then further brought down to 4.95%, but cba are pretty negotiable with rates.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

@elves

Pardon moi if I get it wrong, but surely there is a need to service the loan?

So G, if you got a loan on casual wages and at good rates, good luck to you, maybe your casual wages are more than an average wage, but we dont now this….casual is not necessarily what some consider or think of as ‘not good wages’.

I could work less hours and casually too for more money, problem is it would not be permanent for me…;-)

I am happy with my fixed rates with my bank, I have built up a rapport that goes beyond just a customer basis, so I will stay where I am for now

cheers

Profile photo of AndrewDjapourasAndrewDjapouras
    Participant
    @andrewdjapouras

Is anyone with the CBA who has a Virdian account. I am on 6.47% and meant to be on a professional package. Do think I can push them further.[confused2]

Cheers
    Andrew

@elves

Viridian has been around for a long time, it was used by the once State Bank before CBA got them, why dont you ask what they can do for you re rates, tell them you have been told where you can get lower rates…lots of products for different reasons and with varying rates.

I have had experience with CBA in business before and prior to that State Bank, which was once called something else before the name change.

Personally, I dont bank with CBA.

When you consider how many banks have been swallowed up by others over time, you kinda wonder if there are differences! Now I am showing my age!

Shop around and dont be afraid to put the hard word on them. Hope you arent locked in on fixed rates at that!

Elves

Profile photo of AndrewDjapourasAndrewDjapouras
    Participant
    @andrewdjapouras

No, not lock into any fixed rate Thanks for your response.
    warm regards
    Andrew

Profile photo of nemonemo
    @nemo

I’m looking at now refinancing my loan with ING who have released a new 5 year fixed rate at 6.75%. Best 5 year rate around from what I can see

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.