All Topics / General Property / selling it yourself

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of rakkyrakky
    @rakky

I am investigating a package at the moment that shows you how to sell your own realestate/house.

I feel confident that I can handle everything apart from the legal contracts ofcourse. Is it straightfwd enough to sell a house without even a kit? Just a solictor? My gut is telling me yes. What do others think?

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Selling a houise is easy.

Getting the best possible price for it might be the hardest part.

Agency fees seem expensive but you might need to do some research on whether you feel they add the value to the end price before you decide.

All the best,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of rakkyrakky
    @rakky

But would you say that it is totally possible to manage without a kit or an agent?

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

We asked our previous settlement agent for some offer and acceptance forms. They were only to happy to oblige and helped us with any queries.Copy the details from original offer when you bought the place and then when you,ve got a signed offer send it off to the agency.They,ll do the rest.

So many +CF properties out there.Let me help you and achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

Of course it is possible.

People do it all the time.

You can even buy kits with everything you need.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

There are a number of websites that you can list your property, do it yourself style, they may have tips, but I havent been to any to check them out.

Elves

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.