All Topics / General Property / Government websites / research

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of GazumpedGazumped
    @gazumped

Hi All,

I’m looking for any additional government report websites other than companies like residex.com.au and homepriceguide.com.au that you pay for.

Any government sites that perhaps illustrate population or real estate growth areas. Economic change, etc.

Is this just every investors dream?

Lee.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hi,

I do have one on my other PC…it shows population and other status ( is that wht you’re after)- can’t get it right now though – make sure to email me and remind me – im usually a very forgetful guy – and then I’ll email it back to you in the next couple of days I hope.

Kind Regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Lee,

http://www.abs.gov.au has stats which you can use…Some however, you will need to purchase.

James

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

>>>www.abs.gov.au has stats which you can use…Some however, you will need to purchase.<<<

If you live in Sydney you can actually go into their office and look at the publications at no charge in their library.

Come to think of it, they probably have offices in all major cities (?)

Pisces

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

FYI,
    Loaction in Vic is;
    Level 6, CU Tower, 485 Latrobe St Melbourne

James

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

besides abs, which can be out of date too, you can also look at your local council, or other councils, they often have websites with info on them, more demographical stuff, but worth a look anyway.Seach for local gov, or councils in the area you might be looking. Actually some tourist sites arent bad either, gives you asn idea of the area, try NRMA for the state and town you might be looking at, at least you get a run down of say motels, the tourist side of things entertainment and things to do, might show you that actually one town has ‘Bug all’, which might mean, few people, no income….

Try looking in the local weekend papers, tells you suburb prices and sales for properties.

Just a thought

Elves

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.