All Topics / Opinionated! / spotter fees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Why cant I advertise as a spotter.Too many properties for me to buy. So why can,t I help someone else out.?????????[confused2]

Russ.

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Because it looks like advertising.

However …………., if you were to kindly ask Steve you may get the O.K. (no guarantees of course)

Alternatively you may just casually mention that you strike so many properties that in fact you are unable to handle them.

Anyone with half a brain and who is in need of a property and hasn’t been successful or who perhaps hasn’t got the time to do extensive searching himself, may well contact you.

Pisces

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Russ, you could also put in your signature block that you find properties etc….

Have a look at how Westan and Bear1964 have their signatures.

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Russ

The reason is this is a discussion forum, if advertising was freely allowed you and everyone else would be fed up to the eye balls with “junk mail” (so to speak).

The policy is fair and as Mel mentioned there are other ways of helping.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by RussH:

Why cant I advertise as a spotter.Too many properties for me to buy. So why can,t I help someone else out.?????????[confused2]

Russ.

There are many you can advertise here just be creative like Bear1964, Westan or just create your user name like ‘Spotter’ and in signature with attach email address…..you can think better than me!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Thanks everyone. Think i,m getting the hang of things now. I have read so many books and articles since 0-130 and each day I get more and more motivated and each day on here I learn more and more.

So many +CF properties in Western Australia.Let me help you. And we can achieve a win win situation.Russ.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.