All Topics / Heads Up! / buyer beware

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Profile photo of breakingout_2breakingout_2
    Participant
    @breakingout_2

Hi Steve

a couple of questions for you but not on 1-130 hope its ok

on the “fast track” tape did you mention that “buyer beware” was available online. if so do you order it through the online shop or is this a book

also if you are looking for the loaction of certain enterprises – you suggest local papers but if you are looking at areas outside were you normal live and work how do you access them?

how specific is appropiate when replying to questions on the forum – I understand there is a line between being helpful and losing you sales – but where is it

regards

Elizabeth

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I am not Steve:

Replied in Blue

Originally posted by breakingout:

on the “fast track” tape did you mention that “buyer beware” was available online. if so do you order it through the online shop or is this a book
    When I ordered buyer beware, I order it online and yes it is available online. When you order they will send it to your email address.

also if you are looking for the loaction of certain enterprises – you suggest local papers but if you are looking at areas outside were you normal live and work how do you access them?
    There is a government site that list all the local newspaper in Aus. I can’t remember it now. I have to look for it.

regards

Elizabeth

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Its George here again,

how can they send it to your email address,

its an A4 book with 2 CD’s

order online and they’ll ship it to your Postal Address.

Kind Regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

George/Chan$, it used to be an ebook only – which came to your email address.

I believe as George said it has been updated, and now instead of printing off the templates to use, you photocopy them – and you get the two CDs.

Hey George, what’s on the CD’s? I’ve got the old ebook version, and wondering if I should ‘upgrade’ to get the CDs?

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of breakingout_2breakingout_2
    Participant
    @breakingout_2

thanks folks

interested in that govt website if you find it Chan

Profile photo of Ian McNabIan McNab
    @ian-mcnab

As Steve says, to look at an area, you need to hop in the car and have a look. It gives you a chance to get a feel for the area, have a look in real estate windows and pick up the local paper in a newsagents.

Participant
    @breakingout_2

tried the 6 minute email 3 days ago, no order, no response from emails — ???/is there a glitch

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Mel,

One CD is audio – like the ‘Wealth Guardian’ if you have it.

The second CD are the templates. So if you have the templates – there would be no need to upgrade.

Kind Regards,
    George

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Participant
    @breakingout_2

Hi Ian

we have been out and about several times a week. had a lovely day on the sunshine coast-saturday, beautiful very heavily negitive geared unit at caloundra – would be better for those in a higher tax bracket. Did see some units 2 of which we a seriously considering just waiting for replies from the all important team members, Also trying to find a good trust solicitor in Brisbane – any suggestions

Elizabeth

Profile photo of Ian McNabIan McNab
    @ian-mcnab

Hi Ian

we have been out and about several times a week. had a lovely day on the sunshine coast-saturday, beautiful very heavily negitive geared unit at caloundra – would be better for those in a higher tax bracket. Did see some units 2 of which we a seriously considering just waiting for replies from the all important team members, Also trying to find a good trust solicitor in Brisbane – any suggestions

Elizabeth

Elizabeth,

Would love to help but alas, I’m in Melbourne…

Perhaps some of the folks here from the sunshine state may have a few suggestions???

Have noticed in API mag this month a marked difference in capital gains with houses vs units. Is no-one building houses up there anymore??[smiling]

Ian

Profile photo of brentbrent
    Participant
    @brent

Buyer Beware is only available online via PropertyInvesting.com

Enterprises? [blink]

I can’t remember the reference.. what do you mean?

Perhaps you can use the YellowPages online, or get someone to mail you the paper? Some local papers reproduce themselves online in PDF format.

how specific is appropiate when replying to questions on the forum – I understand there is a line between being helpful and losing you sales – but where is it

lol – it’s ok – just post. So long as your posts aren’t defamatory or advertising, they should be fine.

Brent Hodgson
    PropertyInvesting.com
    Admin Manager

I’m going on a property buying tour!

Want to receive the e-mail diary of my trip, hear about some of the great Positive Cashflow deals I find, and perhaps discover some great opportunities for yourself? e-mail or PM me!

Participant
    @breakingout_2

I still have not got buyer beware or response to follow up emails – I did get a receipt

Elizabeth

Profile photo of gatsbygatsby
    @gatsby

Hi Melbear,
    I’ve just purchased ‘Buyer Beware (lol!!) When I get around to playing it I’ll let you know if you like.
    Cheers,
    Gatsby

Participant
    @breakingout_2

Hi folks

it arrived – by post!

I have received buyer beware package despite mis delivery – australia post strikes again but it is more the delivery person in our area. It has been a great listen and read so far, very practical!
    There may have been a problem with the ordering system as I had to put the details in several times before accepted

thanks again

@melbear

Thanks George

Yep, I’ve got Wealth Guardian, so I guess I don’t need to upgrade. Phew!![biggrin]

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hey Melbear,

Have you got both ‘Wealth Guardian’ and ‘Buyer Beware’???

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

@melbear

Hi George

I have indeed got both of those titles in my bookshelf (and on my computer[:)]

Cheers
    Mel

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.