Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of afloatafloat
    Participant
    @afloat

Hi all,

It has been a few years since contact with the forum and how it has come along – WOW.

Steve got me motivated over 2 years ago and since then I have been holed up in various places accummulating knowledge on my chosen field, +ve c/f properties. I built up a knowledge fund and since November ’03 have purchased 5 +ve c/f properties.

I have been targeting a specific area over the past 2+ years, gathering all the info possible that had the even the slightest relevence. It is amazing what you can achieve when your actually commit and concerntrate.

I just want to share with all the progress being made. I am today buying approx $80k properties, another going through this week, renting for approx $200/wk. After all expenses and tax considerations I am netting approx $ 53/wk. Good capital growth in very populated city (millions).
    My cash on cash return is infinite as I haven’t put one cent of my own money in, only the finance companies loot. And to boot, I now own my own home where I want to live

I must thank Steve in the early days for inspiring me. I may not have gone down the vendor finance track, yet I have found my niche in rental properties. I am very comfortable with this and sleep extremely well at nite.

I am finding half a dozen of these properties every week and am only frustrated by my lack of experience in being able to fund these as we go. I am having to pass these opportunities up until my experience grows. Nothing beats on the job training. Any advice as to what I might be able to do with these properties in the meantime. It is very hard to give them up knowing how much time and effort goes into finding them.

I now understand why it is important to believe in something and go for it !!

I spose now I have some more learning to do.

Head above water

Cheers 4 now

Afloat

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Well done to your great investments

Advice you ask…your doing quite good yourself…but my advice is to KEEP THEM…find ways to get more money – do not sell

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi Afloat

Thanks for sharing your story, it is most impressive.

Just thought I’d provide this link for you to Steve startegy section on finance, you might find this gives you some ideas to come up witht the money for more of your deals. Good luck and keep us posted.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

If you are starting to make a business out of your ve+ properties why not approach the bank for commerical lending.

The other avenue that may be open to you is to approach your local solicitor and see if there are any solicitor funds that will lend to you as security against future properties.

If you have a track record and been doing it for a while – why not.

Good luck……

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Good on you and good luck thanks for sharing.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.