All Topics / Forum Frolic / Let’s go to Sydney Property Expo!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

26th (fri), 27th (sat) and 28th March (sun)- pick a date!

Hey folks! I know most of you fun types hang out here, so I’ll put this post in here, and then we can arrange a date to get together to go to the Expo and then I’ll advertise it in the General Property section so that we can invite all sydneysiders on this forum- I think it would be lots of fun to go together- to catch up with each other, but also to have time to check out the stalls and maybe pick up a free pen or fridge magnet or something- yay for free baubles!

There are free tickets to go the the Forum, thanks to a post by one of our forum members (thanks Bluefire [exhappy]) The free tickets mean we have to enrol into one of the seminars there- no probs with that I reckon :) Will save us $15 on entry price.

I’m gonna pick a day out of free air and say let’s go on

SATURDAY!

hehe. Seriously, if sunday is better for you, then we can go on sunday. Friday is not good for me- work etc.

Our friend Melbear is coming down from Canberra for the Expo, and I reckon we can get a real posse to come :)

Can people just quickly write down a preference of the day they wish to come? This is not gonna be hard to organise at all. We just say a day and then we sort out any details later.

Let’s do it folks!

kay henry

Originally posted by bluefire123:

Just got sent this link by a company I use to find PI’s

They’re giving away free tickets to the Expo (worth $15 I think) + free Aus Prop Investor mag if you sign up to attend their pres at the Expo.

Thought the Sydneysiders might appreciate it! [strum]

http://www.stellarproperty.com.au/spe/

Cheers

Bluefire 123

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Sound like a great idea! Have to check my dairy because I might need to baby sit my daughter on Sat and Sun.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of RugbyfanRugbyfan
    @rugbyfan

Friday I am going to a wedding, Saturday morn. I have training but anytime after about 1PM and pretty much all of Sunday I will be free.

Sounds fun, we can:

[cigar][strum][drunk]

‘Eat rich food, barbeque a yuppie’ [greedy]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Either Saturday or Sunday is good for me.

Cheers
    Mel

Participant
    @jetdollars

Fri 26/3 – Working
    Sat 27/3 – Morning to 1pm Baby Sit, 1pm to Evening busy
    Sun 28/3 – Morning to 1pm Baby Sit

Only Sunday after 1pm for me!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Seems Sunday is the best date for people so far. What about you sis- is sunday ok for you? or out of the question? Where is PG these days? He ok? sis or Chan, you wanna pass the message onto him?

kay henry

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

Suturday evening I am flying overseas! I might be able to come for a while on saturday or friday ( which won’t suit anyone I guess). Sorry guys I don’t think I will be meeting you guys.. yes lot’s of things happening with me..

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I can only make it on Sunday afternoon

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Profile photo of TeacherK6TeacherK6
    @teacherk6

Hey there Kay :)

Sounds good.. lol i would love to go! I hope they have show bags with lots of free sample Ip’s and DA’s lol…

My diary is as follows:

Friday, Meeting with John Howard, he wants to talk to me about that money i lent him last year [baaa]

Saturday, from 9 till 5:30 pm i teach yr 6 kids the joys of advanced maths [cap]

Sunday, from 9 till 12:30 i teach yr 3 and yr 7 kids the joys of English [blush2]

So anything ofternoonish Sunday and im in [biggrin][biggrin]

Thanx

Jason :)

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

Let me say with all due respect… you lot are HOPELESS! Whatever happened to those things we call “weekends” where one was free to play around as one chose? [lmao] (my favourite hysterical smiley)

Ok- saturday is bad for half of you and sunday is loathesome for the other half. Can one of the number crunchers on this board work out for me what the tally is? If my human calculator [gorgeous] was here, I’d ask her to do it, but alas, she is [sleep2]ing like a [baby] and if i woke her, she’d [axe] me.

This is an opportunity to meet Rugby, Mel, and Jason- and *I’M EXCITED!” (I’ve already met te other sweet guys. Just have to work out if we can all meet at the same time. [mellow]

Profile photo of PropertyGuruPropertyGuru
    Participant
    @propertyguru

What about half of the people coming saturday morning and rest half on sunday evening. Me, Kay, Mel will be there saturday morning. lol

Cheers
    [:)]
    PropertyGuRu
    [sultan]

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I may be able to make it down on Sun afternoon.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of elveselves
    @elves

Well I go to them nearly every year, now for less people Friday suits me. (not a big groupie fan) But then I work so maybe not.

Saturday, start to finish is ok with me.
    Sunday, no I need the day to recover before I head back to work, or I dont feel Like I have ever had a break.

Would be nice to meet a few faces, but if it isnt to be, it isn’t, Im still going in any event..

so can you all wear name tags!!!!!!. CHAN, KAY, mind you I dont think walking around with ELVES is a good idea [blush2]

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by elves:

so can you all wear name tags!!!!!!. CHAN, KAY, mind you I dont think walking around with ELVES is a good idea [blush2]

Walking around with name tag ‘ELVES’ will make you famous!… lol

I am going on Sunday!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.