Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of shaolin_kavemanshaolin_kaveman
    @shaolin_kaveman

I’m new to the board and don’t want to get a bad rep. so i just wanted to clear up whether it would be considered SPAM for me to network on these boards to find people who would be interested in having me flip properties to them for a spotters fee?

If thats not allowed, moderators you know what to do, and if it is; any takers? ^_^

-kave

Profile photo of shaolin_kavemanshaolin_kaveman
    @shaolin_kaveman

Well, the moderators havent removed this in 24 hours so I’m guessing it’s ok for me to network.

So, any body in the Perth area who is looking for positve cashflow property deals that would be willing to pay a spotters fee for such properties?

I’m a student with plenty of time on my hands but not a great deal of financing ability from banks.

Let me know

-kave

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi,

Flips and wraps and leasing options are all ok as Steve talks about it alot. But to get personal with others on the forum… I mean to say how much your charging for a flip and the details of that flip, it’s best to email that contact personally and send them that info – I wouldn’t do it on the forums. I guess this forum is to be used to ask questions and have them answered – not to create deals with others – but you can say you are interested in this and have others email you directly.

Kind Regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Kave

Sorry buddy the forum is not for that. There are very strong guidelines on advertising and I suggest you have another ready of the policy so you are clear on what you can do.

But just a tip, you can post a tag letting people know that you have identified properties and then people can PM you if they are interested.

Feel free to contact me by PM or the admin if you need to discuss this further.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Shoalin_Kaveman…

Positively geared properties are easy to find, Cheap properties are easy to find ( CHEAPEST I’VE FOUND IS $12K )…. it’s where they are that’s sometimes the problem

If it was just as easy as locating the properties we’d all be doing it ‘easy’ and i’d have a multitude of properties, above what i now own..

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Profile photo of shaolin_kavemanshaolin_kaveman
    @shaolin_kaveman

ok. after reading some more posts I’m starting to understand the forums purpose and etiquette.

i had assumed it was primarily a networking BB rather than a informational one. (perhaps a more networking type forum would be of use??)

anyway thanks for being helpful.

redwing, thanks for pointing that out. btw where are you from and where have you found a property that cheap? any perthians find properties that cheap? and are we talking suburban here? or rural?

-kave

Profile photo of JayJay
    @jay
    Originally posted by LeighK:

Kave

Sorry buddy the forum is not for that. There are very strong guidelines on advertising and I suggest you have another ready of the policy so you are clear on what you can do.

But just a tip, you can post a tag letting people know that you have identified properties and then people can PM you if they are interested.

Feel free to contact me by PM or the admin if you need to discuss this further.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Hi Leigh,

Quick question:

I agree completely with the no advertising protocol this forum advocates. There seems to be an endemic problem of people using most property investing boards (Steves, Somersoft, MSN, Burleys) as their own personal advertising service, rather than as a tool to educate people and share information..

Most of these ads. also usually come from first time posters who rarely stick around after their advertising attempts are foiled.

My question, however, is this:

In an earler thread, a member of the MAP program posted an advertisement for the same thing shaolin_kaveman did, although much more blatantly… Steve, however, posted in the very next post and stated that it was fine with him for the post to stay.

Why is that some posts advertising deals are vilified, while others (ostensibly involved in a program approved by the forum) post ads. and have them deemed appropriate?

Is there one rule for some, and another rule for others?

Best wishes,

Jay.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing

Shaolin-K

I’m in Perth, a lot of properties located by means other than the internet sites we all review, they are however a great starting point.

I’ve passed, on deals that have easily met the 11 sec rule but on investigation have not met my criteria..

Wish you all the best on assisting others that do not have the time to source these deals.. it’s allways good to create a win-win situation [thumbsup2][thumbsup2]

REDWING

“Money is a currency, like electricity and it requires momentum to make it Effective”

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.