All Topics / General Property / Investments in Rockhampton

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of rolfrolf
    @rolf

Can anybody tell me what + ip in Rockhampton are like. In particular Charters Towers. I’ve been on the lookout and have come across a possible contender for my first ip. Any help would be appreciated.

[biggrin]

Rolf Landicho

Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Rolf, Charter’s Towers is 800 km from Rockhampton. This is almost like asking a Sydneysider what IP in Melbourne is like.

Profile photo of breakingout_2breakingout_2
    Participant
    @breakingout_2

Rolf, speaking to a real estate agent in Rocky this week I was told that what I was looking for was “mission impossible” “too late” but I think what others think impossible is what we are looking for. four years ago my husband was put off by several different agencies in 2 specific areas that “good for families but they had limited/no potiential for investment” – both areas house prices have trebled in the last four years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sob!
    as most people on this site will tell you do your own research. As a professor once told our class there is no need to study – read, read, then read some more, discuss with all who will comment – you will find more questions and in turn “know” more about the subject than you would ever know from “studying”

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.