All Topics / Heads Up! / T.C. & Vickie Bradley

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of cashpoorcashpoor
    Participant
    @cashpoor

Hi all has anyone bought T.C. & Vickie Bradley’s ebook from their website http://www.buywithnocredit.com ?
    Is it any use here or does it only apply to U.S.A. ? Hope someone can help.
    Regards
    Cashpoor

Profile photo of Mortgage HunterMortgage Hunter
    Participant
    @mortgage-hunter

I wouldn’t go near it myself.

Cheers,

Simon Macks
    Mortgage Broker
    http://www.mortgagehunter.com.au
    0425 228 985

Comments may not be relevant to individual circumstances. If you intend making any investment, financial or taxation decision you should consult a professional adviser.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

I just check out the website and it’s look good to be true, may be it probably is.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of RussHRussH
    @russh

Looks to me like he,s just doing flips!But i,m only new here so could be calling it wrong.[blink]

Russ.

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

People who are highly debt geared are walking in a mine field, save hard start small build confidence then leverage your equity, also get local advice and don’t be too bothered what is happening in America, good luck regards Phil

Profile photo of kay henrykay henry
    @kay-henry

cashpoor, I doubt the same rules apply in australia as they do in the USA- the States is highly deregulated financially- notso here.

But if you’re gonna pay a few bucks for an ebook- why not? Presumably, some of the info in the book will have universal application. Many people on this Forum buy american RE books- can’t hurt.

I checked out the website, and am wondering about the following… RussH, it does look like flips, but then one of the testimonials discussed “controlling the property for 5 years, so maybe it’s more lease-optionish than it seems. I would be wondering about the rights of the vendors in selling their homes… they are selling to peoplewith ruined credit ratings who are paying $5-$10 for the properties?? Makes you scared about selling an IP- that the person who you are “selling” it to, doesn’t have a brass razoo! I wonder what happens to the original seller if they ever clamp down on this (whatever it is) practice. Do they get their property back?

kay henry

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by RussH:

Looks to me like he,s just doing flips!But i,m only new here so could be calling it wrong.[blink]

Russ.

Look like they are doing lease-option from what I see in their website.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.