All Topics / Forum Frolic / How much is enough!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

It depends on what you need!!!

The rich and old property guru was horrified to find a cleaner lying lazily beside his beach caravan at 3 pm, kissing his wife.

“Why aren’t you out working?” said the property guru.
    “Because I have worked enough for the day,” said the cleaner.
    “Why don’t you work more?”
    “What would I do with the extra money?”
    The property guru’s reply. “With that soon you could have enough for a deposit to buy a positive geared investment property. Within a few years you will have enough equity to buy another IP ….. maybe even 101 IPs if you don’t mind to work 2 shifts a day. Then you would be a rich man like me.”
    “What would I do then?” asked the cleaner.
    “Then you could really enjoy life.”
    “What do you think I am doing right now?”

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school
    Profile photo of RubbachookRubbachook
    @rubbachook

Yes, I think that’s the punchline.

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar

So the moral of the story is that we should give up buying IPs & become cleaners!!!

[^]

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Cleaner is not a bad lazy people you know. They are as good as anyone else. They do owned a lot IPs as well. They may even owned property more than some of us.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey

Hi Chan$,

No one says cleaners are lazy. I know many of them work very hard to send their kids to good schools and build up their wealth. Most of them enjoy life by seeing their kids doing well at school or a good bank account balance or counting the number of IPs.

Only the mentioned cleaner knows how to enjoy life in a different but truely enjoyable way.

[:)]

Huey

Profile photo of HueyHuey
    Participant
    @huey
    Originally posted by Shushar:

So the moral of the story is that we should give up buying IPs & become cleaners!!!

[^]

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Hi Shushar,

I think the moral of the story is: when we have 101 IPs don’t forget to spend time lazying around kissing our wife/hubby if we are lucky enough to still have her/him around. Most of the riches either forget how to kiss their spouse or no longer to have them around.

[8D]

Huey

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Huey:

Hi Chan$,

No one says cleaners are lazy. I know many of them work very hard to send their kids to good schools and build up their wealth. Most of them enjoy life by seeing their kids doing well at school or a good bank account balance or counting the number of IPs.

Only the mentioned cleaner knows how to enjoy life in a different but truely enjoyable way.

[:)]

Huey

Agreed!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Huey:

Originally posted by Shushar:

[^]

Hi Shushar,

I think the moral of the story is: when we have 101 IPs don’t forget to spend time lazying around kissing our wife/hubby if we are lucky enough to still have her/him around. Most of the riches either forget how to kiss their spouse or no longer to have them around.

[8D]

Huey

Yeah, they sacked there spouse and look for a younger one…lol

Kind regards

Chan Dollars

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.