All Topics / Heads Up! / Steve Live Seminar

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of vmrmacovvmrmacov
    @vmrmacov

Hello

Just wondering what your thoughts were on Saturdays seminar….anyone ???

I so wanted to go, but as I am new to this website, I only just found out about it last week when it was booked out

[8)][?][:)]

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

hhhmmm…lost for words

in short – it was very beneficial, informative and the cornerstone for anyone wishing to get into the property investing market – very inspirational aswell because you meet others in the same boat as you are and get their experiences as well as Steve’s. [:D]

I guess the best part was asking questions – I ask hundreds of questions and I think I annoyed Steve – I think I annoy everyone by asking too many questions – I even got up on stage…but then again…if you never never ask, you’ll never never know.[:D]

Best advice – annoy the hell[}:)] out of Steve to do many more seminars – I don’t think he is aware how many people he educates by this and he’s honest and straight to the point – no selling pitches – just true advice.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Profile photo of vmrmacovvmrmacov
    @vmrmacov

sounds cool……

Thanks George!!!!!!!![^][:D][^]

Profile photo of breakingout_2breakingout_2
    Participant
    @breakingout_2

where do you find out about steve’s seminar’s in time

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

sign up for the free newsletter – he mentions it in them and constantly check this site

on the left – go to Online Shop

take care

Profile photo of The DIY Dog WashThe DIY Dog Wash
    @the-diy-dog-wash

Hi George

It was great to see you up on stage discussing your deal, I hope you got a lot out of that session as most investor would never get the opportunity for that same type of brainstorming session.

I hope you keep up posted about how it goes.

Cheers
    Leigh K[biggrin]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by geo:

hhhmmm…lost for words

in short – it was very beneficial, informative and the cornerstone for anyone wishing to get into the property investing market – very inspirational aswell because you meet others in the same boat as you are and get their experiences as well as Steve’s. [:D]

I guess the best part was asking questions – I ask hundreds of questions and I think I annoyed Steve – I think I annoy everyone by asking too many questions – I even got up on stage…but then again…if you never never ask, you’ll never never know.[:D]

Best advice – annoy the hell[}:)] out of Steve to do many more seminars – I don’t think he is aware how many people he educates by this and he’s honest and straight to the point – no selling pitches – just true advice.

Kind Regards,
    George.

Thanks

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Did they mention how many deals they are closing nowadays??????

Its important to know. If they are not closing deals nowadays what makes newbies think they can close deals too nowadays.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by yack:

Did they mention how many deals they are closing nowadays??????

Its important to know. If they are not closing deals nowadays what makes newbies think they can close deals too nowadays.

Good point, want to know as well, but who care anyway, why should follow other. just make your own decision.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

The seminar was excellent – informative, plenty of new ideas and more depth than was in the book, case studies, opportunities to ask questions and meet people.

And yes, they do still seem to be wheeling and dealing! Steve said that they were up to 150ish properties but had recently sold some. He covered strategies for creating positive cashflow deals in the current market – ie suggests he wasn’t just ‘lucky’. Evidently requires the hard yards though!

@yack

<<<<<And yes, they do still seem to be wheeling and dealing! Steve said that they were up to 150ish properties but had recently sold some.>>>>

Did they give any reasons why they were selling some? Cash out some profits now! The positive return was not good enough!

Profile photo of IncognitoIncognito
    @incognito

Yack, I don’t think they’ve ever advocated a buy, hold, never sell strategy.Some people do, but not them as far as I know

Profile photo of MiniMogulMiniMogul
    Participant
    @minimogul

Yack, you’re just such a non-believer. if i put all your collated thoughts in one place it’d be like, ‘they are making way too much money from seminars! Why should they be making more than me? i work hard! Their seminars aren’t worth it! I’d only pay $30! They couldn’t teach me anything! i know it all! And anyway their strategy doesn’t work anyway! It can’t work! Everyone knows there is no such thing as a CF+ve property, because I haven’t been able to find one! it’s a rort! I know they are selling! The reason it can’t possibly work is because they were never making very much money in the first place! blah blah blah’

What hurt you as a child, that you are so….un-allowing (is that a word?) of others to go and shoot goals?

mini

@yack

Mini

I am not a non believer. There is always a place for ve+ properties.

I have a similar background to Steve. I too am an accountant. So I believe he is ethical and trust his intentions.

Its just that I think now is a very difficult time for ve+ and to charge people alot of money and they expect some rainbow is unrealistic. And then they go out and buy these places and I expect things will not turn out as they would expect in 3-5 yrs time.

There is no doubt that Steve has probably been more successful than me. But that should not stop me from issuing a few concerns.

But at least people can make up their own minds. If I never questioned my parents opinions I would never have bought my first property.

As for my childhood – what has that go to do with anything.

As for spending $7k on a $19k property to make no return, I would rather spend $7k on a $200k property to make a $30-50k gain. Each to their own.

Good luck and allow me to offer a differing opinion.

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Yack and Mini,

you seem like legends – both of you – you argue with such passion that I love it – it shows your true zeal and inerest in property investing. I can only wish others had teh same idea (as in my parents) – there all hyped up about working hard in a ‘secure’ job…hehe.[thumbsdownanim

Yack – trust me – ask as many questions as you can possible to as many people as you can possible. I ask the mechanice questions when he comes to fix my car…I ask my cousin the plumber questions on how to change taps, washers, pipes…you name it, I ask it.

I also thiught Steve mentioned he got upto 200 properties, then sold some and was now sitting on around the 150 mark. He still closes a few more, but lately he’s been spending all his time writing info packs like the ‘Wrap Kit’

But to know exactly what he does…buys or sells and why…pop him an email or try calling him up or even ask one of his admin guys…im sure they can help.

Kind Regards,
    George.

“If you never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Profile photo of geogeo
    @geo

Hi Leigh,

i think we’re gonna sell those two blocks of land – even before the 12 months. we need the funds to finance other properties – returning good pos. cashflow. to get a building on there, would be too big for us to handle at the moment…will keep you posted though…thanks

kind regards,
    George.

If You never never ask, you’ll never never know”

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.