All Topics / General Property / Rate fears dissipate

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of AUSPROPAUSPROP
    Participant
    @ausprop

the real estate boom is over, now business confidence is falling. perhaps the rate rises were too much too soon, the RBA may well have misjudged this one…

http://www.personalinvestor.com.au/columns/fbmnews3.asp

Extensive list of new Perth property available for sale.

Alternatively, become a joint venture partner in one of our property development partnerships – contact me to find out why our developments are unique. John – 0419 198 856

Profile photo of yackyack
    @yack

Only because I fixed one of my largest loans last week for a period of 5 yrs.

I have no idea. One of the problems of negative gearing I suppose. But at least the properties are not in rural or regional Australia. Got to find a positive.

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

The terrorist threat (Madrid) and the potential effects of Europe now being involved will also have a dampening effect.

Realise that the issue of terrorism is much more significant or its implications more serious than their effect on interest rates….(it is no silver lining…)

James

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Most brokers would have been very aware of what the trend is likely to be the moment they saw several lenders trying to push fixed rates at a rate which clearly indicated that those lenders didn’t think rates would dramatically run away.

Pisces

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.