All Topics / Heads Up! / Who was Henry Kaye?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of BenedictBenedict
    Participant
    @benedict

Hi,
    I’m new to forum and came accross a post about Henry Kaye originally posted by melbear. Can someone tell me who he is? If I have read the post correctly, he ripped many people off for something?

Cheers

Ben

Profile photo of Still in SchoolStill in School
    @still-in-school

Hi Benedict,

Henry Kay, was a guy who i will say was a definite but also a very good Property Guru, problem is he ripped many people off at the same time, thats another story, but in a few years he managed to create i think it was 143 different companies and made millions, well over 70, 80 + millions of dollars, run a search on the forum, by the way hes only a very young fella too.

Cheers,
    sis

People 4get that by saving just $3 a day & investing it sensibly
    over a working life, you’ll end up with around $1 million

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Hi Benedict, that is a great question. Who is Henry Kaye? Some say the devil, others a flawed genius. As SIS mentioned do a search on Henry Kaye, but in google as well, it will give you some great history.

He was an immigrant from Belarus, Jewish I believe. Quite charismatic, very driven. He is in his mid-30’s.

I would really like to interview the guy…..

James

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars

Ask Kay Henry, she know everything about Henry Kaye.

Where are you Kay?

You are back from Austria, so better start answering question here.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]

Profile photo of ShusharShushar
    @shushar
    Originally posted by georgisj:

Hi Benedict, that is a great question. Who is Henry Kaye? Some say the devil, others a flawed genius. As SIS mentioned do a search on Henry Kaye, but in google as well, it will give you some great history.

He was an immigrant from Belarus, Jewish I believe. Quite charismatic, very driven. He is in his mid-30’s.

I would really like to interview the guy…..

James

I’m curious – what would you ask him?

Shushar

“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney

Profile photo of BenedictBenedict
    Participant
    @benedict

thanks,
    did a search in google and spent an hour reading up on him. It looks like he is not travelling to well these days.

Profile photo of tim the surfertim the surfer
    @tim-the-surfer

correct-o-mundo. some people probably think he’s a legend, others say dodgy. all quite subjective really.

not so much in the advice he was giving people, in my opinion. more for the fact that he charged outrageous amounts of coin for people to listen to his strategies.

you could also say he was pretty reckless in encouraging poor couples to gear up to ridiculously high levels of risk.

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by Benedict:

thanks,
    did a search in google and spent an hour reading up on him. It looks like he is not travelling to well these days.

He got through at him everywhere he go by those who attending his seminar and never use it!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich] [strum]

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.