All Topics / Heads Up! / Ed Burton – Has Anyone Attended 1 of thses Seminar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of MarlmMarlm
    @marlm

I have just finished reading Steves 0-130 Properties in 3.5 years – loved it. However prior to reading it I signed up for a seminar with Ed Burton – “The Ultimate Property Investment, Offshore Investing, Tax Reduction & Asset Protection Seminar!” and now realise I could have used these funds spent to attend this seminar towards my 1st Investment Property. Has anybody attended one of these seminars and did it help you?
    Regards Lisa Marshall

Profile photo of woodsmanwoodsman
    @woodsman

Marlm,
    If you do a search on Ed Burton, there are a few people’s opinions who actually have been to these seminars.

James

Profile photo of MarlmMarlm
    @marlm

Thank You – New to the site so still getting around it

Profile photo of TEEJAYTEEJAY
    @teejay

Marlm

My sister in law has – and showed me his notes.
    Very Good – Excellent Base – Will help you make sure you invest wisely.

She is now going to Eds small group sessions.

Like anything take some things with a grain of salt – just remember not eeryone needs a trust set up for each of their assets. & for whatever trust you get they can vary in price so shop around.

TEEJAY
    Keep in front of the [8]

Profile photo of melbearmelbear
    @melbear

Lisa, I heard Ed Burton’s ‘sales tape’ and from it I think that he’s much into investing in real estate too – but he will cover the other aspects like tax, asset protection etc. etc.

When he talks about offshore investing, he also was talking about buying properties oversead (I think)

Cheers
    Mel

Profile photo of gosengosen
    @gosen

Lisa,
    I went to the seminar late last year and can tell you that it is well worth the money, or even 5 times the money. You can learn similar property stategies elsewhere, but it’s the step by step to get into the market, and the support knowledge that you really need to know to set your self up safely.
    5 stars from me…

Damon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.