All Topics / General Property / Property PC programs

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of nemonemo
    @nemo

Anyone recommend a good program to keep track of your IP expenses/ incomes/ loan payments etc.

Profile photo of JulianJulian
    @julian

Make your own spread sheet is cheper and better.

THERE IS ALWAYS A BETTER WAY!

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Keymaster
    @piadmin

Why re-invent the wheel Julian ?

There is a nice program around called Rentmaster which does a lot of things other than keeping a record of renatls received (including being able to print a list of delinquent renters etc).

It sells for about A $ 75-00

If anyone is interested and wants a free evaluation copy AND is able to receive a large file send me your email address.

If you’ve got problems receiving a large file say so and I’ll try to find another solution to get the file to you shortly.

Please note this program is only of use to you if you’ve got a number of rental properties.

Pisces

Profile photo of kalonikaloni
    @kaloni
    Originally posted by Pisces:

Why re-invent the wheel Julian ?

There is a nice program around called Rentmaster which does a lot of things other than keeping a record of renatls received (including being able to print a list of delinquent renters etc).

It sells for about A $ 75-00

If anyone is interested and wants a free evaluation copy AND is able to receive a large file send me your email address.

If you’ve got problems receiving a large file say so and I’ll try to find another solution to get the file to you shortly.

Please note this program is only of use to you if you’ve got a number of rental properties.

Pisces

You can also download it and further details
    from their website
    http://www.rentmaster.co.nz

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.