All Topics / Heads Up! / Dolf’s REAP Software…As good as the hype??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of KarenBKarenB
    @karenb

Hi Everyone,
    I was wondering if anyone out there has purchased Dolf deRoos REAP software and if so how they find it, both as an effective and profitable tool for analysing property deals and also in the Oz market?
    Cheers Karen B!

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

I attended a preview night of Nouve Riche (america) about a year ago where the REAR software was introduced, to me it was no better than Jan Sommers professional PIA although the sales pitch was good. I personally am a fan of learning from locals and believe that Australians should be selling to Americians. I believe that the Wildly Wealthy Women are selling the same package which has a $1500.00 commission built in so to me it is $1500.00 overpriced, look locally including this site and Steve you will save a lot of money learn the same stuff with out the rah rah … [email protected]

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by residentialwealth:

I attended a preview night of Nouve Riche (america) about a year ago where the REAR software was introduced, to me it was no better than Jan Sommers professional PIA although the sales pitch was good. I personally am a fan of learning from locals and believe that Australians should be selling to Americians. I believe that the Wildly Wealthy Women are selling the same package which has a $1500.00 commission built in so to me it is $1500.00 overpriced, look locally including this site and Steve you will save a lot of money learn the same stuff with out the rah rah … [email protected]

The other cheapest way for similar software is to use ez-rent which is for free or if you have time create your own that way you got what you want it to be.

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]

Profile photo of wealth4life.comwealth4life.com
    @wealth4life.com

Hi Chan is ez-rent tax compliant (aussie) regards Phil

Profile photo of pelicanpelican
    @pelican

REAP seems to be more on the side of analysis about the property that may be purchased……

I suppose if you already have your way of looking at a deal, and, the 11 second rules etc etc. then maybe it won’t add much more…..

I’d love to know the answer to this one as well, as It looks like a good package…. just not sure it’s for me…..

Profile photo of JetDollarsJetDollars
    Participant
    @jetdollars
    Originally posted by residentialwealth:

Hi Chan is ez-rent tax compliant (aussie) regards Phil

why don’t you download it yourself and find out!

Kind regards

Chan Dollars
    [Retire Young, Retire Rich]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.